Any way to work all games on jb in kk?

Search This thread

jaswinprakash

Feb 17, 2014
kannur
I am using cm11 snapshot m9 ROM with dorimanx v10.43 kernel after some tweaks increased I can now play nova 3 but still gangster Vegas can't play and many such games..

Is there any way to work all games by any tweaks?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SPheDaGhost

Aug 30, 2014
android tweaker

You try using android tweaker to zip align your apps

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

you can also try moving apps to sdcard with lucky patcher

---------- Post added at 05:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

what I normally do to speed my system is clear the memory of apps using a memory cleaner app and moving apps to the sdcard with the lucky patcher app and speed boosting my games in du speed booster and it runs quite smoothly especially high memory games such as most wanted or cod strike force team

Saber

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Xiaomi Poco F3
I am using cm11 snapshot m9 ROM with dorimanx v10.43 kernel after some tweaks increased I can now play nova 3 but still gangster Vegas can't play and many such games..

For performance tweaks, change cpu governor to Pegasusq, i/o scheduler to SIO. Since you use dorimanx (it's ok but I don't like it), it already comes with the latest maliv3 tweaks (graphics). Have a try using Pedestre's Apolo kernel and use the settings suggested.

For compatibility, there is not much you can do until developers of the games you are interested in releases updates to improve compatibility with kitkat. If you have ART enabled, disable it since it can make some apps incompatible with android.
Hope this helps, gsstudios.

jaswinprakash

Feb 17, 2014
kannur
For performance tweaks, change cpu governor to Pegasusq, i/o scheduler to SIO. Since you use dorimanx (it's ok but I don't like it), it already comes with the latest maliv3 tweaks (graphics). Have a try using Pedestre's Apolo kernel and use the settings suggested.

For compatibility, there is not much you can do until developers of the games you are interested in releases updates to improve compatibility with kitkat. If you have ART enabled, disable it since it can make some apps incompatible with android.
Hope this helps, gsstudios.

Which version of apolo kernel is compatible with kitkat 4.4.4 cyanogen mod?

Muthzer the One

Nov 21, 2013

I don't exactly know what you mean with you cannot play these games, but if the problem is that they are lagging you may want to try flashing "pure performances x Zeno edition" it'd make your phone faster and overcome this problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app