[ROM Share][MSM8960 Unified] SOKP [SOKP-V-1-KK444-KTU84Q]

Search This thread

bylithium

Dec 27, 2013
Hello guys & gals,
This is a very great ROM with great customization. I have been using for almost a day now, it is running flawlessly.

For more information on what features this rom has to bring , visit this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2728554

SOKP recommends you to download their gapps!!

New build is up as 8-08, will keep this thread updated with new builds.

THIS IS FOR JB BL ONLY!
FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK, I AM NOT REPOSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE. THIS WILL VOID WARRANTY.

Download link (gapps as well):
https://mega.co.nz/#F!cs9hzRIK!Dr0Px-7QMKGQMoQFmWaZ6g

Credit to:
SOKP team for creating the ROM.
@nprev420 for building the ROM for our bl

Last edited:

Justatechie

Jul 17, 2014
How is the rom going for you? Is there any problems?

I'm pretty interested in it so far and kinda want to get kitkat that is fully functional.

nprev420

Jan 7, 2013
Always happy to help! How would you describe battery life?
As I am the one that built this ROM (all thanks to SOKP for their source) I recommend changing your governor to "Ondemand" and IO scheduler to "Deadline". I have had the best performance/battery life with this combination on many ROMs including this one. Anyways have fun with the ROM. I will be updating it frequently and sharing with the OP to give you my new builds.

nprev420

Jan 7, 2013
Awesome! Hopefully, this will be my daily driver until the bootloader is updated
I am on Razr M, which got the updated bootloader. I wad building for the new bootloader but given all the bugs at the moment I reverted back to the JB bootloader. Much more stable. Had wifi and bluetooth issues, On a phone call if you switch to speaker then back to mic then the other person can't hear you. Just a few bugs to mention. So until these bugs are fixed I will be building for the the JB bootloader.

Reactions: Justatechie

RagInCajun00

May 16, 2013
As I am the one that built this ROM (all thanks to SOKP for their source) I recommend changing your governor to "Ondemand" and IO scheduler to "Deadline". I have had the best performance/battery life with this combination on many ROMs including this one. Anyways have fun with the ROM. I will be updating it frequently and sharing with the OP to give you my new builds.

Thank you very much for this making this rom available to the AHD! I'm flashing it now as we speak and I will use the settings as well as seeing if ART will increase performance as well as battery life much better

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I am on Razr M, which got the updated bootloader. I wad building for the new bootloader but given all the bugs at the moment I reverted back to the JB bootloader. Much more stable. Had wifi and bluetooth issues, On a phone call if you switch to speaker then back to mic then the other person can't hear you. Just a few bugs to mention. So until these bugs are fixed I will be building for the the JB bootloader.

Hmm, maybe there will be an update released soon enough to squash out the bugs, maybe something to do with the speaker in itself

nprev420

Jan 7, 2013
Thank you very much for this making this rom available to the AHD! I'm flashing it now as we speak and I will use the settings as well as seeing if ART will increase performance as well as battery life much better

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Hmm, maybe there will be an update released soon enough to squash out the bugs, maybe something to do with the speaker in itself

I personally wouldn't use ART, two reasons...one most apps aren't compatible yet and two, xposed frameworks doesn't work with ART.
They maybe an update soon, but for now JB bootloader is much more stable. So i reverted back and I wlil share my builds. And you're welcome for building it. I love building roms, and I don't mind sharing what I build. Not my work....I just make ROMs I think look cool compatible with my phone. Glad I found SOKP because it is freaking awesome.

Reactions: Justatechie

RagInCajun00

May 16, 2013

Loving it so far! Very smooth without a single force close! But there are no APNs lol

Last edited:

bylithium

Dec 27, 2013
New build up. If you get a blank screen right after the boot animation, just reboot your device using power and volume up and down method. Other than that, everything is working fine & smoothly.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts