Search This thread

vixkes

Mar 29, 2011
Catania
Last edited:

dotsen9

Jan 27, 2011
Vidra
Well yea,but we can't always use swap,we need to admit that our phone got old...

Sent from my E15i using XDA Premium App

dotsen9

Jan 27, 2011
Vidra
Yes,how much do you think that our phone can carry on...

treebill

Jan 28, 2011
Yes,how much do you think that our phone can carry on...

yeh 4.0 probly wont run nice on our hardware, but doesn't stop people porting features of ICS to gingerbread, either way i will be getting a new phone asap, x8 just doesnt cut it anymore.

Reactions: n1kolaa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i've been planning to start this with frogy furnetals (Gingercruzt) we will see the possibility of porting this to our device (we take this from ics sdk), but i can't promise you anything, i will try to create mdpi asset first, untill now there is no mdpi phone have ics so i have to created this manually
    guys from sony x8, thank you some roms I was able to ride on my mini Xperia X10, having trouble only in the large icons, but I modified the LCD.density = 160 to 120 and it worked perfectly, I got to thinking about the HTC rom HERO ICS, and put on my mini Xperia, and worked with some adaptation in-script updater, installed by CWrecovery, the only problem I'm having is with image distortion because the mini is QVGA, but I think that worked perfectly for you, because their screens are larger.

you can also do the test and try to adapt to the HTC Hero X8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq5o6C-Rk1U

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1349273&page=6

sorry for my language, do not speak English
    guys do you remember how slow was the gingerbread on our phone at the begining? most of the devs were saying that will never run fast smooth and fast on our low end devices but now we have fully working and very fast gingerbread!
    another example is the bootloader most devs were saying that we wont get custom kernels because bootloader it will never get unlocked, now we have unlocked bootloader and custom kernels! so don't lose your hopes! when the ICS sources will be available we will do our best to get a stable ics rom!:):):)
    This is stupid... :mad: Why are you people thinking that our X8 can run ICS? If it ever be ported to our X8, it will be slow! :)