[Q] LG Optimus L3 (E400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sanderpunto

Dec 11, 2011
Purmerend
Anyway I gave a shot trying to use kernel 2.6 for CM10 but I decided quickly against it. If I'm going to waste my time to make port CM10, I'm also going to use 3.4 kernel.

Already built CM10 fifth or sixth times, I have to fix various errors & do research. It's going slowly, but it's moving in the right way...

Take your time. It,'s nice of you that you put so much time in this phone.
For the rest out there. Give the Devs more time. maybe in a few months we have cm10.

Sorry for my bad English.

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

chelseartb

Jan 8, 2013
Are you contract? If your not maybe try flashing open 10Q.. then again is your phone unlocked. You might have to get an orange sim and go through the hassle of transfer your number over. I dont think this issue will be fixed, untill cm9 is stable

Im contract but i can still flash open european software or is tht the cause of my problem maybe?

DeathArrow

Dec 22, 2011
Bucharest
I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
2a80mc4.png

LFXSM

Nov 20, 2012
Please radio fm

Hello people I'm from Brazil and would like to help me
really wanted to fm radio that Brazil had in stock ... has put in CM9 has somehow .... I have radio in CM9?

please people looking for this for months.

I love the CM9 will be that one day will still have stable CM9 or CM10?

Please help with radio

ps: sorry for bad english

Reactions: TheChristianGM

erikrecca

Oct 2, 2012
Hello people I'm from Brazil and would like to help me
really wanted to fm radio that Brazil had in stock ... has put in CM9 has somehow .... I have radio in CM9?

please people looking for this for months.

I love the CM9 will be that one day will still have stable CM9 or CM10?

Please help with radio

ps: sorry for bad english

You can download Spirit FM on Google Play :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

You can download Spirit FM on Google Play :)

If you have 3G or wifi, why don't you try Tunein Radio Pro? :) It includes all radio cuontries around the world. Good luck

FlowUK

Mar 5, 2013
Im contract but i can still flash open european software or is tht the cause of my problem maybe?

Hmmm maybe, since there different settings.

Ill be honest im on PayG,well rolling contract (orange panter). When im using cm9 my 2g/3G and even HSPDA loses connection quite often and takes hours to come back on. This normally happens round 6pm. Resetting the phone and evening removing the battery does not fix this problem. Quite a few people are having a similar problem.The phone was bought sim free so im using GRB open 10Q. Wifi is sometimes slow to connect, and sometimes loses connection. Both data and wifi icons turn grey.. however wifi works after a few minutes, is just the data that is unreliable GPS is ok just a little slow.. as expected.

konnaisand

Apr 12, 2011
Haapsalu
get cwm without rooting

I don't care about getting stock rom rooted, i have v10m for which i haven't found a way to root yet.
The question is, would something like that work?

* adb reboot-bootloader
* fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-e400.img
* fastboot reboot

then go into recovery and flash cm...

Or is there some bootloader trickery involved also?
This would be much preferable than downgrading and rooting and then flashing...

SearchEngine

Mar 5, 2013
Athens
I don't care about getting stock rom rooted, i have v10m for which i haven't found a way to root yet.

* adb reboot-bootloader
* fastboot reboot

Downgrade to v10i via KDZ Updater do factory reset and you're done.

DeathArrow

Dec 22, 2011
Bucharest

* adb reboot-bootloader
* fastboot reboot

That is a good plan. If you install CWM, you can even root your phone without having to install CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to keep you guys informed: The servers are on cooldown currently, so I am not working on the site right now. I am doing this from time to time to guarantee a good site performance. As for the download servers: I will upload the files to several hosting services and when one throws me out there will be only a couple of downloads unavailable for a few hours(there will be a page to show the server status so you can check that out too). I hope that this will solve all the issues I had before I left. Everything should be ready within two weeks from now(and this time I mean it :D)
    I had some sex with CM10 source and 3.4 kernel: :p
    2a80mc4.png
    I'm back!

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I banned myself from the internet because of school, but I'm back!
    The reason I left was because I had to focus on school if I wanted to make it this year, but this didn't work out as I wanted.

I have followed the blog that hecaex took over from me lately and I noticed that it has moved to another place several times.
    Well, those days will be over soon, because I'm 'rebooting' e400 ROMs and this time it will stay at the same place.

I'm working very hard to finish this new site, but I have some hosting issues(as usual:p), so I can't publish it right now.
    however, I can already give you some features of this new site that will be included:

- Pinboard style theme with featured images, It gives a grid effect which is very nice when browsing ROMs
    - Developers can submit their own ROMs!
    - you can become a member and have your own profile page(especially usefull for developers)
    - Direct messages to other members
    - ROM rating(so developers, you can now compete with eachother for the best rating:D)
    - A support chat at the bottom of the website, so you can ask me questions when I'm online through the chat

This is not everything yet, but it gives you a picture of what the new site will contain;)
    I will also work on the e400 ROMs app again and you will be redirected to a download page of it when you visit the site on mobile.
    I will post more info and the link soon and from now on I will be active in the facebook groups, this forum and the modaco forum again.

I hope you guys forgive me for leaving for nothing(since I screwed up this schoolyear anyway) and that you will like my new site!

Misterff1
    4shared.com/zip/gXvhV_JK/stock_recovery_restorer.html
    That was the zip that i used by the message ''stock recovery restored''

V10i i allready tried to.
    But im going to try it again after dinner :)

EDIT: This is where i downloaded the kdz file.

lg-phones.org/official-lg-optimus-l3-firmware-download.html

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

KDZ Settings

Type: 3GQCT
    Version: V10I_00
    Phonemode: DIAG

Result:
    L3 Reboots till LG logo, Like everytime
    Rebooting gets me back to CWM Recovery.

KDZ LOG FILE:
    http://www.4shared.com/office/qfvNu47T/KDZ_FW_UPD_log.html

You have to adb to bootloader from cmd line in windows
    adb reboot-bootloader
    and then fastboot stock recovery (see attachment)
    and use from cmd line

fastboot

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at last u type fastboot reboot
    make sure u put adb / fastboot / recovery.img in preferably c:tools

Thanks Marvinzek for the files
    to be able to port bug-free cm10

i guess we have to upgrade our kernel first.

other devs hv been using this idea since then and successfully created good cm10 builds for other phones

wait for our cm maintainers (official and unofficial) because i know they are the only ones whos in capable of doing that or if u could release one, do it instead

Some really good devs are working on cm10 when they have the device...
    The team called TeamHackLG (2 guys are from pecancm team)
    Are working on cm10/.1/.2 for L5 and L7 and they will support our device too!
    They told me that they will get the l3 in some days and they will start instantly to build cm10 for us!