Hermes Radio Repository.

Search This thread

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
As I can't fit enough into my sig, here is the links to my Radio ROM Repository for all Hermes Radio ROMs.

HTC Hermes Radio ROM Repository

This has all radio versions from 1.06.00.00 through to 1.56.70.11.

The Radio ROMS are supplied as RUU_Signed.nbh. You will need 7zip to extract the .7z files.

Downloads now go straight to a mirror closest to you. Please post if you see any issues.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
Reactions: veyka

diegolaz

Sep 14, 2007
Capital Federal
radio ok?

thanks!
I just downloaded Radio Hermes_Radio_v1.47.30.10. I run RUUWrapper.exe and it says it's going to update from version "Shamanix WM6 U" to version 1.98.3
is that ok?? shouldn't it say 1.47.30.10?? (I currently have version 1.34 and a Shaps WM6 ROM)
Thanks!

tbae2

Jan 17, 2008
Atlanta, GA
thanks!
I just downloaded Radio Hermes_Radio_v1.47.30.10. I run RUUWrapper.exe and it says it's going to update from version "Shamanix WM6 U" to version 1.98.3
is that ok?? shouldn't it say 1.47.30.10?? (I currently have version 1.34 and a Shaps WM6 ROM)
Thanks!

yes that is normal, it will workfine and will not erase your WM6 install.

-tbae2

CRCinAU

Oct 29, 2007
Melbourne
www.crc.id.au
Hi there CRC! I noticed that you are also an Optus user.

May I ask what Radio you are using?

Cheers

At the moment, I'm trialing 1.56.70.11 - however I've noticed a few issues when dialing numbers. I'm not sure if it's the Radio version or the Optus network being retarded... I used to use 1.48.00.10 and this worked fine.

Usually takes a month or so to properly test a radio rom though :)

vektek

Sep 3, 2008
As I can't fit enough into my sig, here is the links to my Radio ROM Repository for all Hermes Radio ROMs.

US Mirror #1
US Mirror #2
AU Mirror

This has all radio versions from 1.06.00.00 through to 1.54.30.10.

The Radio ROMS are supplied as RUU_Signed.nbh. You will need 7zip to extract the .7z files, and will need to supply your own copy of RUU_Wrapper.exe - or obtain it from one of my ROMs.

I know this is probably a dumb question but i'm gonna ask it anyway. I am in the uk on 02... is there a particular one i should use... if not.. what is the difference between them all?
I am trying to learn but i find this radio thing very confusing

Last edited:

zack_rains

Jan 18, 2008
Heaven City
Radio is to improved your cell network, if u'r using hermes you'll see it in setting > system > device information. if you dont find any trouble in your shiped radio than it ok, but if you think the batteery drains to fast or the signal quality is to low, than may be you should try diffrent radio.

Reactions: vektek

andrewbat

Nov 27, 2008
Melbourne
What Radio Rom should i use?

Hi,
I have flashed my rom to CRC's 13.1-pre 7. It works like a dream. I am in Australia and my provider is 3. My current Radio Rom is: 1.47.30.10.

It seems to work all ok but my battery life is average and 3's coverage is average in some areas.

Any recommendations?

Andrew :)

Philux

Feb 25, 2007
For some reason the only radio that worked for me is 1.16 I am smack-dab in the middle of the US. All the other radios kept freezing phone in the middle of a phone call, especially when I had my bluetooth headset connected (Jawbone) from 1.27 the the latest. Funny thing is that 1.16 always shows a G instead of an E in taskbar but is connected at edge speed.

Just thought I wuld throw that out there. Using CRC 13.0 Rom. By the way great job CRC for throwin these radio packs together.

Thanks, - Philux-X

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HTC Hermes Radio ROM Repository

This has all radio versions from 1.06.00.00 through to 1.56.70.11.

The Radio ROMS are supplied as RUU_Signed.nbh. You will need 7zip to extract the .7z files.

Downloads now go straight to a mirror closest to you. Please post if you see any issues.

Radio is to improved your cell network, if u'r using hermes you'll see it in setting > system > device information. if you dont find any trouble in your shiped radio than it ok, but if you think the batteery drains to fast or the signal quality is to low, than may be you should try diffrent radio.