{ROM:26 JAN 2010} WWE WM6.5 OS 5.2.28005 SeaDragon 6.50 UC [YouTube], by ansar

Search This thread

cr4ck3dn

Nov 9, 2008

Hello Ansar.
We have 1 problem on this rom.
When listening music and I pause or change the song hear starts with interruptions!
And the videos the same, shaking the image. Using TCPMP and Coreplayer.
Maybe you can solve in the next release 28205.;)
Sorry for my english ....
:rolleyes:
Problem fixed!

Last edited:

sybord

Feb 21, 2010
اhi my friend this room is so wonderful but i wonder if i can use it with htc herm 200

ezkapaid

Nov 2, 2009
Hey I really like this rom, but there is one thing that is going to stop me from using it: although this morning I've called my hermes several times from the landline at my house with no problems, over the past several days my girlfriend has called me from her at&t iphone (I have at&t also) and after the phone finally pops up with the answer button after the second ring, I press it and nothing happens. A couple people have called me actually and maybe its because I'm using media player when they call, but it seems the phone just can't get around to answering by the time the other party has hung up. I'm not using any additional programs (besides media player) and the memory shows about 15-20mb free. On previous ROMs I've used there is usually an 'x' button on the home screen, which allows you to close any programs running in the background. How does WM 6.5 handle this? Is there or could there be a fix to speed up the phone app (or kill background programs)?

saberfox

Oct 15, 2008
great rom great work

- have to use the RUU Wrapper and it works :)

how can i disable the titanium weather thing?

igor45

Apr 19, 2008
Essential Phone
Love this ROM thanks

YES, still using my tytn. :)

...with this ROM I added Manila2D & runs quicker than many of the "light" WM6 systems that I've used.

Sure, a few tweaks needed here and there tho no complaints to speak of.

Belated thanks to you!