Cyanogenmod 11 M7 wi-fi problem

Search This thread

ScSSoft

Apr 30, 2014
I don't know why is doing this but my wi-fi does't want to work. Yesterday wi-fi disconected from every network and in settings show me that i don't have any wi-fi network to connect. After a few hour i wanted to connect to a wi-fi network but when I entered in wi-fi settings the phone blocked...I rebooted in recovery and cleared cache and the problem was solved yesterday. Today I have the same problem but clearing the cache wasn't a solution. Now I can't acces wi-fi and it doesn't connect to any network. In attachments are 2 screenshots with what happen when I want to enter in wi-fi settings. Can anyoane please help me with this problem?
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11 M7 4.4.2
Kernel: hellscore b44
no apps installed recently

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-22-11-13-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-22-11-13-42.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2014-06-22-11-13-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-22-11-13-51.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 43

francobomber

Nov 12, 2010
Try to do a complete factory reset and a clean installation of cyano rom... Maybe will fix the problem

sidnoit22

Sep 22, 2011
Gwalior
www.kickedface.blogspot.com
I don't know why is doing this but my wi-fi does't want to work. Yesterday wi-fi disconected from every network and in settings show me that i don't have any wi-fi network to connect. After a few hour i wanted to connect to a wi-fi network but when I entered in wi-fi settings the phone blocked...I rebooted in recovery and cleared cache and the problem was solved yesterday. Today I have the same problem but clearing the cache wasn't a solution. Now I can't acces wi-fi and it doesn't connect to any network. In attachments are 2 screenshots with what happen when I want to enter in wi-fi settings. Can anyoane please help me with this problem?
ROM: Cyanogenmod 11 M7 4.4.2
Kernel: hellscore b44
no apps installed recently

Just reflash the ROM? And update your kernel man.