Enhanced Messaging and Phone for 4.4.4 (Call recording and more, NO XPOSED)

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 4529355

Messaging (Conversations.apk)
Enabled features:
  • Real timestamp
  • Slideshow editor
  • Total Count
  • Cost saving
  • MMS preview
  • MMS delivery report

Inspired by niaboc79's Port (From an older App)

lcstsxs.jpg

Phone (SemcPhone.apk)
Enabled features:
  • Call Recording
  • 2G Enabled
  • Speaker Voice Enhancement
  • Auto Retry Call

This enhancements were easily done by following Rajeev's Tutorial
(Except the Phonebook)

OJ2vS1f.jpg

Download from
  • Or Attachments

How to Install
Phone requirements:
-Android 4.4.4 Build number 14.4.A.0.108
-Root
-Recovery
-Deodex
-Superuser Mod

Just put the .zip on the Phone and install it via recovery. After rebooting clear the data from both apps. Recorded calls will be on the internal memory in .amr format

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4529355

My phone looks like that because I changed the ro.sf.lcd_density from 480 to 320, now I get the Z Ultra UI in a 5" Screen. Many apps look better but it is only useful for people with thin, long fingers like me (I have girly fingers LOL)

The keyboard is more useful with the upper row,and the Home.apk holds more icons...well, I like my phone more this way.

Reactions: ScuzUK

ScuzUK

Jun 25, 2011
Great work thank you how can I record calls automatically by default?

Is it possible to save the calls to SDCard rather then the internal?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4529355

Great work thank you how can I record calls automatically by default?

Is it possible to save the calls to SDCard rather then the internal?

You can't automatically record calls, The button is enabled only when the other person picks up. To be honest I don't know how to make it record to the external memory.

Jaycel0820

Aug 30, 2012
manila
the conversation you provide here is working in my xZL and it fix the scrolling lag in conversation which is bug on our kitkat so many thanks op!

ScuzUK

Jun 25, 2011
That's a shame about the automatic thing and a real shame about the memory thing.

ivanmemento

May 28, 2010
Hi, I found this a good job, but now i have sony xperia z1 compact 4.4.4 android and rom version Paranoid android 4.5 b1 i tried other call rec but it wont work, and now i have flashed it by recovery and empty the both app, but nothing appear in the call to record it....can somebody please help me? i just need to record all my calls; THANKS IN ADVANCE

D

Deleted member 4529355

Hi, I found this a good job, but now i have sony xperia z1 compact 4.4.4 android and rom version Paranoid android 4.5 b1 i tried other call rec but it wont work, and now i have flashed it by recovery and empty the both app, but nothing appear in the call to record it....can somebody please help me? i just need to record all my calls; THANKS IN ADVANCE

Search for a third party app. This is only for Sony software

Reactions: ivanmemento

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4529355
    Messaging (Conversations.apk)
    Enabled features:
    • Real timestamp
    • Slideshow editor
    • Total Count
    • Cost saving
    • MMS preview
    • MMS delivery report

Inspired by niaboc79's Port (From an older App)

lcstsxs.jpg

Phone (SemcPhone.apk)
    Enabled features:
    • Call Recording
    • 2G Enabled
    • Speaker Voice Enhancement
    • Auto Retry Call

This enhancements were easily done by following Rajeev's Tutorial
    (Except the Phonebook)

OJ2vS1f.jpg

Download from
    • Or Attachments

How to Install
    Phone requirements:
    -Android 4.4.4 Build number 14.4.A.0.108
    -Root
    -Recovery
    -Deodex
    -Superuser Mod

Just put the .zip on the Phone and install it via recovery. After rebooting clear the data from both apps. Recorded calls will be on the internal memory in .amr format
    D
    Deleted member 4529355
    My phone looks like that because I changed the ro.sf.lcd_density from 480 to 320, now I get the Z Ultra UI in a 5" Screen. Many apps look better but it is only useful for people with thin, long fingers like me (I have girly fingers LOL)

The keyboard is more useful with the upper row,and the Home.apk holds more icons...well, I like my phone more this way.
    D
    Deleted member 4529355

Search for a third party app. This is only for Sony software