[ROM][WWE][04-14-2009-HotFix]At0mAng V5.4 Fusion Power|Builds 21042|20771|20764|

Search This thread

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Hi At0m, how can I change "Microsoft direct push turn on/off" to "3G turn on/off" in communications manager?

I am not sure if Advanced Config works with this version of the Comm Manager. I have not played with it yet. I believe there are more registry changes than the previous version of the Comm Mannager.

Will look into it.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
How much different is 5.4 from 5.3? Just flashed yesterday and I don't want to not have the latest & greatest...but I'm also kinda pressed for time.

Thanks for all the time you spend...have a couple beers on me.
Confirmation number: 7CT300668X811824N.

Ral

Thank you very much! There is enough internal difference to flash it :)

PwnCakes193

Apr 3, 2009
Somewhere, Someplace
First a few bugs....

The ROM will go from 27% of RAM and incrementally go up by 1% without doing anything on the phone.

At random times of the day, the circle of light will light up as if you are charging it. This is not from a new text message, but it just randomly does this.

Sometimes the phone doesnt ring or vibrate on a new text message, the circle of light will just come on.

Aside from that, AMAZING work!

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
First a few bugs....

The ROM will go from 27% of RAM and incrementally go up by 1% without doing anything on the phone.

At random times of the day, the circle of light will light up as if you are charging it. This is not from a new text message, but it just randomly does this.

Sometimes the phone doesnt ring or vibrate on a new text message, the circle of light will just come on.

Aside from that, AMAZING work!

Will look into the first 2 bugs.

For txt messages do you have a sound file that is actually on the phone or sim card setup to play under settings/sounds and notifications? I removed some sound files and that can be a reason for it if the sound file is not present.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Hot Fixes

I am working on the first hot fix. The fixes included so far are the Start Menu popping up when launching program from Program Tab. Also the Comm Manager Phone Wizard will be working correctly.

All hot fixes will be found in Post #7

Will be uploading it soon.

Let me know of any other fixes that need to be done.

Looking into notification not working sometimes when txt message received and light coming on as if it was charging.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Hot Fixes Now Up

The Hot Fixes are now up.

Two versions:
No TF3D & TF3D
Comm Manager Phone Wizard now working.

TF3D2
Start Menu no longer pops up when launching program from Program Tab.

All hot fixes will be found in Post #7

Falcon11

Apr 9, 2009
Whenever I go into the communications manager and try to reenable data connection. It just opens me into the setting menu (manage current connection, make a new one, etc...) It still did that even with the .cab fix you posted.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Whenever I go into the communications manager and try to reenable data connection. It just opens me into the setting menu (manage current connection, make a new one, etc...) It still did that even with the .cab fix you posted.

Are you hitting on/off in portrait mode?

Try this and let me know if it works

Last edited:

jneilliii

Oct 29, 2007
Hot Fix 04-11-2009
All TF3D2 Versions
Start Menu popping up when launching program from Program Tab.

The start menu doesn't pop up for the programs added to the programs tab, but it still pops out for the links that go to other tabs in tf3d2. I assume this is a tf3d2 bug?

c5713

Feb 17, 2009
At0mAng: I'm using 21042 htc no tf3d version..my problem is "remove programs" in system setting doesnt show my pre installed program..the list is empty..can you enlighten me on this pls?

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
At0mAng: I'm using 21042 htc no tf3d version..my problem is "remove programs" in system setting doesnt show my pre installed program..the list is empty..can you enlighten me on this pls?

Thanks for letting me what version you were using. Currently I am running 21042 with Tf3d2 and I see all programs listed in Remove Programs. I will load up the version you are running and see if there is a problem.

Is this happening to anyone else?

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham

I tried the same version you are using and not having that problem. I can see installed programs in removed programs. You may have got a bad flash or something else you installed screwed it up. Did you perform a hard reset after flashing?

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Flash Issues?

Has anyone noticed any flash issues? When I was building my test builds I was using the Flash from the newer ROMs and FlashLite. I am not sure if anyone is having problems...so I was just wondering

mcmexican

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 2, 2007
Los Angeles
Has anyone noticed any flash issues? When I was building my test builds I was using the Flash from the newer ROMs and FlashLite. I am not sure if anyone is having problems...so I was just wondering

I have been using this ROM heavily almost a laptop replacement since it came out and I have not experienced any issues with Flash.

-McMex

dario69

Dec 13, 2006

Nope. Doing it the old fashion way. Thinking of flashing my work Fuze the Micro SD method though. Latest EnergyRom Manila isn't as nice as yours. Stock tab and a couple other things are annoying. Guess I might end up having my personal and work Fuze dedicated to your ROM images. I will need separate wallpaper to tell them apart. Good work. Consistent and pretty much bullet proof. Thanks.

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
I have been using this ROM heavily almost a laptop replacement since it came out and I have not experienced any issues with Flash.

-McMex

Nope. Doing it the old fashion way. Thinking of flashing my work Fuze the Micro SD method though. Latest EnergyRom Manila isn't as nice as yours. Stock tab and a couple other things are annoying. Guess I might end up having my personal and work Fuze dedicated to your ROM images. I will need separate wallpaper to tell them apart. Good work. Consistent and pretty much bullet proof. Thanks.

Thanks. I went to NYPost.com and then the phone came to a crawl when using Opera. The last time that happened to me was when both versions of flash were installed. Do any flash websites work for anyone or is flash still a waste of space?