[Completed] [Q] HELP :Backlighting keyboard off after custom rom on HTC desire z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bibole

Jan 12, 2009
Hello everybody.
Please, do not take much care to my language, i'm french and my english is very bad..
So, here is my problem :
I installed a few weeks ago the AOSP 4.2.2 - Jelly Baby - v2.0.0 ROM on my Desire Z ans all was ok, except.. the manual keyboard who's out and don't work on sliding the phone. I often need that in many situations.
I've looked at several softs on the market :
- Keyboard backlight controller : don't work at all...
- LED Backlight Controller (Q2) : only light physycal keyboard if the app is turn on, and the worst is the message "SU right accorded to led.." which appear all the time, and mask the command windows of this soft...
I looked all around the forum but no one seem to have the same problem, that's why i try this question here.
When i was trying several custom ROMs on my phone before this last (cyanogenmod, etc..) , i saw, usin Titanium backup pro that very little .apk were stored on the system, and one was called HTCZkeyboard.apk, or something like that. So i wondered if a similar small apk, ususaly hidden for no rooted phones, was existing for the keyboard backlight ??? Just a sugestion. And, if it exist, wil i have to put it in the good directoty without launch it with internal system commands ??
I'm not the king of SDK manips, so if one of you can explain me step to step how to proceed, i would be happy again.
I don't want to flash again my phone (many nights to do it and reinstall my softs) because this ROM is really stable and work fine with all (camera, softs, etc..).
So if s.one can help me ? Thanks
Sorry, my english is really bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts