[Q] s5 on/off button tweak??

Search This thread

martijndk1983

May 11, 2014
hello

this is martin from Holland,my English is not so good but I will do my best.

I am new to android,before I had an iPhone 5s but now with a s5 goes the world open for me.

but I have a little problems with my on/off button,when I have the phone in my pocket trough walking moving etc etc the on/off button is pressed
so my screen wil light up and that is accu usage.
is there a tweak or mod so I can set it to 2 short presses or one long press that the button will then activate.

I have omega 2.0 installed are there other nice tweaks,repos or a better rom I can google?

with kind regard martin

Last edited:

vegerfrancois

Dec 21, 2010
Losser
Hello,I think it is not your on/off button, but the home button.
So install xposed framework with the wannam app,and you can shut down the homebutton to wake up the screen.(I am comming from Holland too)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

When it is your on /off button,then buy a Ringke slim case,it is a little bigger then the S5 so the buttons are a little in the case.

martijndk1983

May 11, 2014
Hello,I think it is not your on/off button, but the home button.
So install xposed framework with the wannam app,and you can shut down the homebutton to wake up the screen.(I am comming from Holland too)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

When it is your on /off button,then buy a Ringke slim case,it is a little bigger then the S5 so the buttons are a little in the case.

I'll think you have a point there about the home button
I changed it right away.

Thanks

I'll survive the first week on android of my life.