[Live Wallpaper] HTC Sense

Search This thread

QTeknology

Jul 21, 2004
Napoli
Thanks to Modaco (Paul)

http://android.modaco.com/content/g...with-online-kitchen-2-0-sense-live-wallpaper/

*UPDATE*
Zip Signed ready to be written over any Nexus Rom

devicea.png

Download Link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/243130111/ac935e64/HTC_SENSE_LWP_signed.html

* Installing notes: *

Method 1:
--> Go in Recovery and flash the signed zip

Method 2:
--> Extract files in your tools directory where adb.exe is

Code:
adb remount
adb push Mode10Wallpapers.apk system/app
adb push libicule.so /system/lib
adb push libiculx.so /system/lib
adb push libmode10.so /system/lib
adb push libmode10_wallpapers.so /system/lib
adb push libmode10Graphics.so /system/lib
adb shell reboot

Thanks Paul ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: marcos arbelo

Robertleehadley

Sep 17, 2009
Okay I'm not really sure what's going on but I pushed all the files to the right place, boot up fine, loaded the live wallpaper fine, but it makes my phone run like crap! Although the actual wallpaper itself runs smooth as butter. I'm running cyan's latest...
Anyone get the sgame thing? Thanks.

k2bk2b

Nov 28, 2005
Okay I'm not really sure what's going on but I pushed all the files to the right place, boot up fine, loaded the live wallpaper fine, but it makes my phone run like crap! Although the actual wallpaper itself runs smooth as butter. I'm running cyan's latest...
head over to modaco and get paul's cm with sense live wallpaper build in. i believe no one has any issues with speed currently

magisterludi

Apr 23, 2009
Any suggestions for use with CM 5.0.4.2 running on the Droid? Tried manual push/permissions, and signed zip, no luck thus far.... Ill keep digging myself.

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
Thanks, QTeknology.

The HTC Live Wallpaper is working.

But as Robertleehadley said, the Live Wallpaper itself running smoothly but when accessing places with effect such as Main Menu, it suck, the transition became not smooth and lagging.

I am running Cyan 5.0.4.1 ROM as well.

* I love this wallpaper so much, anyway to make it smoothly?

Last edited:

dhendrix11

Aug 19, 2009

My home screen scrolling is noticeably slower with the sense live wallpapers also. By no means is it horrible, but definitely not as smooth. Also running Cyan 5.0.4.1

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
My home screen scrolling is noticeably slower with the sense live wallpapers also. By no means is it horrible, but definitely not as smooth. Also running Cyan 5.0.4.1
My home screen scrolling seems ok, only the 3D menu not smooth and every single popup menu or when you opening any new apps, the effect is not smooth.

MintyFloss

Jan 30, 2010
hmm i followed the instructions exactly, and it shows up in my live wallpaper selection, but it's just a black screen. I'll try using recovery

EDIT: worked. looks amazing, thanks =]

Last edited:

QTeknology

Jul 21, 2004
Napoli
I'm pretty sure that kernel .33 has something bad with graphics.

I've problem with Seed of life live wallpaper that sometimes force closes, but I don't have any problem with older kernel.

With this HTC Sense Live wallpaper framerate isn't good.

I think that HTC programmers aren't so good cause for a stupid background with some balls floating around they need 1 apk and 5 libraries for about 4MB !!!.
Google Nexus One Live Wallpaper, distort, fall, galaxy, grass and nexus, 5 Live Wallpapers together are less than 1MB

They should optimize their stuff.

HTC did Rosie and all devices went crazy for manage it, only after one year they discovered how to optimize it...and now I can play with sense on my older G2 Magic

sorry for my OT anger :)

Last edited:

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
I'm pretty sure that kernel .33 has something bad with graphics.

I've problem with Seed of life live wallpaper that sometimes force closes, but I don't have any problem with older kernel.

With this HTC Sense Live wallpaper framerate isn't good.

Ya, I also face force closes when using seed of life live wallpaper.

I am curious is MDC 2.0 ROM having such issue? what is the MDC 2.0 ROM kernel base? .33 or .32

is the HTC Sense Live wallpaper framerates also not good in MDC 2.0 ROM?

I am thinking changing over to MDC 2.0 as I seen it rapidly updates. But I am curious whether MDC 2.0 is better or not when comparing with Cyan 5.0.4.1 in terms of stability and performance.

QTeknology

Jul 21, 2004
Napoli
Ya, I also face force closes when using seed of life live wallpaper.

I am curious is MDC 2.0 ROM having such issue? what is the MDC 2.0 ROM kernel base? .33 or .32

is the HTC Sense Live wallpaper framerates also not good in MDC 2.0 ROM?

I am thinking changing over to MDC 2.0 as I seen it rapidly updates. But I am curious whether MDC 2.0 is better or not when comparing with Cyan 5.0.4.1 in terms of stability and performance.

I had flawless results with cyano 5.0.3 ;)
I have a Undervolted Kernel too and It ran really sweet with great battery performance

Luckly I have it on my personal archive :p

ps.
I dunno MDC 2.0 ROM what kernel uses

Top Liked Posts