Chinese Glass Screen protectors

Search This thread

FSRBIKER

Mar 2, 2010
I know people mentioned in other threads that they were buying these from Ebay such as these listings: http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Motoral...l_Phone_Screen_Protectors&hash=item4d1b0a9cbe

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tempered-Gl...l_Phone_Screen_Protectors&hash=item23386382f0

How are they holding up? Any issues installing them? How is the sensitivity especially the navigation keys? Is the protector repelling fingerprints well? How is it cut, the pictures show a large cutout area for the speaker/light sensor area but glass still above the speaker, is that a problem with cases?

I have the Mime and my only issue is at the nav key area its not as sensitive, if I rub hard across the nav key area it does improve for a while. I'm using a TPU case so there is no issues with fitment and I don't have any overhang from the protector.

DANIEL AMBRUSO

Apr 25, 2014
Our country is not recommended for buying ebay... I do not use it in past. So i have no experience about that.. But i asking you is it give good feedback ours ?

R3dbeaver

Feb 17, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
i got it on mine right now. coming from 2x MIME that i shattered, here are my findings:

1. a little trickier to install than MIME. instead of touch-n-watch magic, u actually have to evenly press it. no biggies though.
2. cut a little BETTER than MIME. it's still not perfect. shaped still like MIME, but not as bad as MIME.
3. About the same sensitivity and still no issue with sensors or what not.
4. It's a bit thicker and not very well cut on the edges. It's cut in an angle so it's very smooth at the edges when you run your fingers; BUT this is also a problem as very bright screen when viewed from an angle will create some sort of "holographic" edge, if u know what i mean.... hard to explain, but it can be annoying if u like to view ur phone from the side........

Overall though, for 2 weeks FREE shipping and costs $5.... (vs MIME's $20 with shipping all the way here in Canada), it's really good.

At the very least, it's good enough that you do NOT want to go back to plastic protector... (oh gawd Skinomi, i still hate you and your super sticky films)

here's some pic actually...

IMG_20140512_212455621.jpg

IMG_20140512_212631121.jpg

IMG_20140512_212807336_HDR.jpg

Our country is not recommended for buying ebay... I do not use it in past. So i have no experience about that.. But i asking you is it give good feedback ours ?

wut? lol

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts