[ROM][CM10.1]SliM-o-MatiC[SLIM][V2.0-Re-uplaoded][FIXED]

Search This thread

linuxteddy

Thx for the feedback,but,I didn't provide gapps in V2.0 :confused: , so it's not my fault

Hi,
sorry for replying on a quite old post. I was looking for a slim ROM for the WFS and found this one. Sounded like a good idea to flash it. Now I run into the same problem as @puji. It doesn't help that it's not your fault. We use the gapps you recommend, and the keyboard doesn't show up. Without it, the ROM is not usable. I can't even connect to my WiFi.
Don't know if puji has solved the problem, e.g. by flashing other gapps, or if he switched to another ROM.
Can you recommend another gapps package or help to solve the issue? Tell me if you need further information, however, providing logs without a keyboard I'm not sure if I'm able to do something like that.
Thx,
LT

AFN

Jul 4, 2013
Hi,
sorry for replying on a quite old post. I was looking for a slim ROM for the WFS and found this one. Sounded like a good idea to flash it. Now I run into the same problem as @puji. It doesn't help that it's not your fault. We use the gapps you recommend, and the keyboard doesn't show up. Without it, the ROM is not usable. I can't even connect to my WiFi.
Don't know if puji has solved the problem, e.g. by flashing other gapps, or if he switched to another ROM.
Can you recommend another gapps package or help to solve the issue? Tell me if you need further information, however, providing logs without a keyboard I'm not sure if I'm able to do something like that.
Thx,
LT
Look for gapps light or gapps armv6 jb or search other jb threads for working gapps

Reactions: linuxteddy

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
hi, I flashed this yesterday and then used (a different version of) INT2EXT so I have enough space to wonder about the camera and FM radio. if I want the originals and not third party versions can I just take them out of another cm10.1 rom and paste them into system/apps and fix the permissions ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quick Review
    As requested by a member,I made this special SLIM ROM that'll be great
    Disclaimer
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]I'm not responsible for any brick that happens to your device
    YOU are choosing to do that[/SIZE]
    Features
    -Based on Latest Jdevs
    -Slimmest Possible
    -Every Crap un-needed deleted
    -Gapps included
    -INT2EXT+ Support
    -APEX Launcher
    -LatinIME.apk or wp7keyboard.apk
    -Smooth using TWEAKZV6
    -OI File Manager
    -WFS 2012 Support with OWL Predator Kernel which is user-over/under-clockable
    Downloads&Screenshots

Downloads
    The ROM: here[MEDIA-FIRE]
    INT2EXT:here
    Gapps: here
    OI File Manager fix for V2.0:
    Fix OI File Manager by removing it:
    here,just flash it,no wipe
    Screenshots
    here
    Changelog & FAQ & Feedbacks

Changelog
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]V1.0
    Initial release [URL="https://www.dropbox.com/s/mf2jiakcigeyd68/SliM-o-MatiC-V1.0.zip"]here[/URL][/SIZE] problem in gapps
    =========
    V2.0
    Removed GAPPS
    {reserved also}

Will test it now. Also if is laggy, will apply Supercharger script. I'll be back with results tomorrow.

TIP: Upload on mediafire or zippyshare. Dropbox will suspend link if heavy traffic occur on this file.

EDIT: Cannot start normally:
    • Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped
    • Unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped

Returning to my backup until this is fixed.