how to root (sony xperia ) #amature

Search This thread

cpt.macp

Aug 2, 2013
Under Your Bed
hello guys i am new to all this rooting stuffs
i have a sony xperia P can you help me how to root it . I want to run cheat engine in it.
i dont have any expierience of rooting before . so mind if you waste some of your precious time and help this noob guy :)

aditya.kamble

May 18, 2013
India
Root Xperia P

i have a sony xperia P can you help me how to root it . I want to run cheat engine in it.
i dont have any expierience of rooting before . so mind if you waste some of your precious time and help this noob guy :)

I found thread for rooting xperia devices also have how to root for xperia p

check out this thread
http://xdaforums.com/xperia-u/p-development/p-doomlord-easy-rooting-toolkit-v17-t2335992

press thanks button if my post helps..

cpt.macp

Aug 2, 2013
Under Your Bed

i dont know much but it says it will install su and busybox . I dont need any roms i simply need t root my cell , and there are a lot of download , shall i download mine xperia P? And i also have heared that we need to unlock boot loader or something ,i hope this script will do everything for me .