[PACK][MOD][CM9] SIII TouchWiz Transformation pack for CM9

Search This thread

slovee78

Jan 27, 2013
What's wrong with the ICS keyboard? doesn't it have that language support? Here's a stock Samsung keyboard with these two languages I believe, or at least one LINK

No wrong with ics keyboard. I just like the samsung keyboard.

Thanks anyway. This package is perfect.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

Yeti12

Mar 22, 2013
www.yeti-designs.com
Can you do it also for cm10 eol? Thank you so much and good work :D!

You're welcome and regarding CM10, unless I will start using CM10 then probably no, I find the ICS rom much more stable and to make something like this I would need to use the rom it's made for, so I'm sorry but chances for that are quite low (there is a chance that I will create a Notification drawer add-on for CM10 though)

Yeti12

Mar 22, 2013
www.yeti-designs.com
Update v1.1 is available with completely re-themed, SIII styled S Memo (took a long time and a lot of testing to get it to look like that), new calculator app (it doesn't have sound now, but the old app caused an FC when clicking on change font size, it looks exactly the same) and some visual bugfixes. Update available in POST 1

Samsung/TouchWiz keyboard (by monish1995 and hassan19) is available for download, it's optional and not included in the package because it's not as good as I would like it to be. However, I'm sure that a lot of people will like it.
There also a first ever release of my TouchWiz keyboard theme for the Smart Keyboard app, if you are a Smart Keyboard user like me and you'd like a Samsung keyboard theme it's perfect for you, I made it a while back and pretty much remade it from scratch recently to match the SIII keyboard details.
Both Samsung Keyboard app and Samsung Keyboard theme are available in POST 3

FelixMG

Jan 13, 2013
Brazil
Update v1.1 is available with completely re-themed, SIII styled S Memo (took a long time and a lot of testing to get it to look like that), new calculator app (it doesn't have sound now, but the old app caused an FC when clicking on change font size, it looks exactly the same) and some visual bugfixes. Update available in POST 1

Samsung/TouchWiz keyboard (by monish1995 and hassan19) is available for download, it's optional and not included in the package because it's not as good as I would like it to be. However, I'm sure that a lot of people will like it.
There also a first ever release of my TouchWiz keyboard theme for the Smart Keyboard app, if you are a Smart Keyboard user like me and you'd like a Samsung keyboard theme it's perfect for you, I made it a while back and pretty much remade it from scratch recently to match the SIII keyboard details.
Both Samsung Keyboard app and Samsung Keyboard theme are available in POST 3

How to update? Just flash the 1.1 zip?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mps42

Feb 27, 2013
Amman
thanks for mod but look wheb i flash mod and make all steps not all apps appear why ?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

smithpo

Feb 1, 2012
Thank you for this pack!
I have one question though, is it possible to uninstall this mod if I wish to go back to trebuchet and cm theme?
Or do I have to reinstall CM9 eol from scratch?

thanks

Last edited:

Yeti12

Mar 22, 2013
www.yeti-designs.com
Thank you for this pack!
I have one question though, is it possible to uninstall this mod if I wish to go back to trebuchet and cm theme?
Or do I have to reinstall CM9 eol from scratch?

thanks

You should reinstall CM9, it will be the easiest probably. Also, the actual mod doesnt remove trebuchet (unless you use the remover) and TouchWiz theme can be deactivated, by the way, in installation instructions it said to backup your rom, so i suppose you can restore if you've done that

Reactions: smithpo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SIII TouchWiz Transformation Package for Cyanogen Mod 9

This package includes mods, apps and a theme to change your CM9 Holo into the TouchWiz Nature UX, it includes apps that are both aesthetic and quite useful.
    TW%20pack%20header.png

TouchWiz Features Added
    click on any below for a preview

Downloads

Download TouchWiz package v1.3

Installation

Flash at your own risk!

This package was made for Arco's CM9 EOL, I can't guarantee that it will work on other ICS ROMs.
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Create a backup of your rom in case you want to go back
    • Flash TouchWiz Package vX.X.zip in CWM
    • Clear Cache and Dalvik Cache
    • Reboot
    • Go to Settings/Themes and pick TouchWiz 5.0 (when a message about an error appears click 'Apply anyway')
    • Reboot or restart the launcher for the icons to update
    This package installs the TouchWiz Launcher and TouchWiz Clock app next to Trebuchet and the ICS Clock app so you have two after flashing the mod, if you want to remove them you can flash CM9 TouchWiz Trebuchet and Clock remover.zip, REMEMBER TO RE-SET YOUR ALARMS! they will disappear with the ICS Clock app, you'll have to set them again in the TouchWiz clock app

Changelog

v1.3 - 9th September 2013 (Final release)
    • Updated Messaging app: Wider messages, minor details changed
    • Updated Lock Screen: Resized and moved the unlock mechanism, fixes
    • Updated Notification Drawer: working 3G/2G toggle (on non Galaxy W phones as well), fixes

v1.2 - 19th August 2013
    • New TouchWiz themed Messaging app (see screenshots in post 2)
    • Different ClockPackage app
    • Different Calculator app
    • New updated Lockscreen

v1.1 - 10th August 2013
    • Completely re-themed S Memo in SIII style [SCREENSHOT]
    • Different Calculator app
    • Visual bug fixes in ClockPackage and Task Manager
    • Samsung Keyboard available in POST 3

v1 - 6th August 2013
    • Initial release
    Screenshots, Thanks to

Screenshots

Homescreen.png

Launcher.png

Lock%20Screen.png

Notification%20Drawer.png

Calculator.png

Clock%20Package.png

Clocks.png

Live%20Wallpapers.png

Messages2.png

Messages.png

Phone.png

S%20Memo.png

S%20Memo%202.png

Settigns.png

Task%20manager.png

Wallpapers.png

Thanks to:

Arco68 for CyanogenMod 9
    Adi Aisiteru Reborn for the SIII Notification Drawer base mod
    Thomassafca for the TouchWiz 5 theme
    Sky_Walker for Task Manager (slightly modified by me)
    remICS Team for the S Memo and MMS app
    Vibranturk for SIII media files
    VibrantOwnr For the calculator port
    Kage00 for the Clock Package (re-themed by me)
    Difusal for the modified MMS base app and Honeyx for sharing it

Lockscreen Clock, Notification Drawer add-on and Samsung Boot Animation were made by me, the MMS and S-Memo were re-themed by me
    Optional mods/apps/keyboards

Optional:

Mods

Jelly Bean TouchWiz styled notification drawer
    Thread

JB%20Drawer.png

Apps

MyFiles.png

MyFiles - TouchWiz file browser/manager
    Thread

MyFiles.png

Official Apps by Samsung

SamApps.png

Samsung Apps - Samsung's app market
    Download (install as a normal app)

SamApps.png

ChatOn.png

ChatOn - Instant messaging app
    Download from PlayStore

ChatOn.png

KiesAir.png

KiesAir - Manage contents saved on your device via an Internet browser
    Download from PlayStore

KiesAir.png

Keyboards

Samsung Keyboard by monish1995 and hassan19
    Thread

Keyboard%20-%20Samsung.png

Samsung Keyboard theme for Smart Keyboard Trial or Pro made by me (HDPI only)
    Download

Smart%20Keyboard.png

Installation: DON'T FLASH THE ZIP!
    - Create a folder on your SD Card main folder called Skins
    - Extract the TouchWiz.zip from TouchWiz keyboard theme - Smart Keyboard.zip into the Skins folder
    - Go to Settings/Language & input/Smart Keyboard (Pro or Trial)/General Settings/Select Skin and select TouchWiz
    - Go back to Smart Keyboard and go to Sound and vibrate/Select sound style and select Galaxy
    - Optionally you can add some Bottom padding and slightly reduce key height and turn on Space preview (in advanced settings)

Interesting fact: the brilliant SMemo app is actually the Notes app from an Xperia completely re-themed
    Hello guys, I may have bad news for some of you as I decided to leave TouchWiz behind as it brought more bad than good. This might mean that these are final versions of my TouchWiz mods. I'm really sorry, all the mods will still be here, I wont delete any of them and feel free to use them in your roms. Thank you for all the support and help :good:

In case if you're wondering this is what my UI looks like now HERE
    How do i can remove it?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda app-developers app

Restore your nandroid backup or flash your rom's zip without any wipe.

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 4 Beta