[GAME][Free] Color Link - an Addictive Casual Game. Test wanted

Search This thread

cubewalker

Nov 12, 2010
Hong Kong
market.android.com
============= New update =============
on Android Market now! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sillycube.android.colorlink

2011-7-7
A new download host(mediafire) was added because the old one is unstable.
The graphics and background music was improved so please try again. It's not the final version because I'm adding a tutorial. The final version will come in a few days!!

====================================

We develop a free game called Color Link and need help of testing. Please give a try and report for any bug/suggestion with your device model. We will attribute your name on our Android Market App page to thanks your contribution. Thanks a lot!!:)

hi-256-2-ee3307474f3e3cec0d1a58148e9c70dc15f7017e

Color Link is a very colorful new puzzle game from the makers of Paper War for 2 players.

There are 7x9 colorful squares on the board and you need to connect 4 or above tiles of same shape to earn score. Instead of swapping near tiles(like the rule in bejeweled), Color link let player swap tiles of same shape in anywhere!!

Simple rule but hard to master! The key is creating maga-chains to earn bonus points. Also, eliminate a longer link to generate special squares, such as the lightning squares and color bomb.

There are 5 game modes:
1. Clear squares as fast as you can and keep survive in Time Mode.
2. Eliminate the bombs and go next level before they explode in Bomb Mode.
3. Eliminate the squares and move the special Bones to the bottom in Bone Mode.
4. Collect specific number of color in each level in Collect Mode.
5. Relax play in Endless Mode.

Features include:
‧Simple but creative rules
‧Swap squares with same shape from anywhere
‧5 modes: Time, Bomb, Bone, Collect and Endless
‧Very colorful and sharp graphics
‧Independent score board for each mode

Download APK here:

New one(v101):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/irr6xor4w2ibscs/ColorLink_v101.apk

Old Version(v100):
http://www.filefactory.com/file/cc142e0/n/ColorLink_v100.apk

img.php

58525385.png

78532505.png

Game Menu

40188940.png

Eliminate squares by linking 4 or above squares of same shape together.

71339659.png

Bone mode.

Requirement:
- Android 2.1 or above
- 5 Mb.
- Support app2sd

Last edited:

CodeNameUnknown1

Apr 3, 2011
Well, i just installed it an played Bomb-Mode, and it was kinda fun, i liked it -- i'll explore more options later.
Desire HD - working fine so far

qulu

Oct 23, 2007
please upload to market

Yes, please upload to the market or to another friendlier File Hoster like Mediafire. After having to wait for the link, there is an error message: "all download links are used". Thank you.

Without having the *.apk is a test not feasible.

cubewalker

Nov 12, 2010
Hong Kong
market.android.com
OK. We will get it fixed asap. The apk's put on our own server before. But the bandwidth get drained by xda forum. There are too many passionate members....So we put it on free sharing sites for temporary storage

CodeNameUnknown1

Apr 3, 2011
yea, so i've tested it, and its fun. But here's my feedback...

1- when time is low, it vibrates wayyy tooo much, to the extent that i cant focus, and it drains the battery badly. I suggest you just vibrate for 1 sec or something, then 5 secs later vibrate again .... you get what im sayin

2- When .... say for instance, you get 4 in a row, then the new blocks that come in automatically create 3 (or more) in a row, you have to wait till its finished until you can choose a block to switch with another.
The drawback from this is that when time is low, and its going fast, every split millisecond counts, and when blocks are being removed automatically, you wait. Then after waiting, time is going down fast, and when you've waited for the automatic removal of the blocks to finish, then you select a block and its too late.
--What i mean is, allow selecting blocks even while they are being removed.

Reactions: cubewalker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    on Android Market now! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sillycube.android.colorlink

2011-7-7
    A new download host(mediafire) was added because the old one is unstable.
    The graphics and background music was improved so please try again. It's not the final version because I'm adding a tutorial. The final version will come in a few days!!

====================================

We develop a free game called Color Link and need help of testing. Please give a try and report for any bug/suggestion with your device model. We will attribute your name on our Android Market App page to thanks your contribution. Thanks a lot!!:)

hi-256-2-ee3307474f3e3cec0d1a58148e9c70dc15f7017e

Color Link is a very colorful new puzzle game from the makers of Paper War for 2 players.

There are 7x9 colorful squares on the board and you need to connect 4 or above tiles of same shape to earn score. Instead of swapping near tiles(like the rule in bejeweled), Color link let player swap tiles of same shape in anywhere!!

Simple rule but hard to master! The key is creating maga-chains to earn bonus points. Also, eliminate a longer link to generate special squares, such as the lightning squares and color bomb.

There are 5 game modes:
    1. Clear squares as fast as you can and keep survive in Time Mode.
    2. Eliminate the bombs and go next level before they explode in Bomb Mode.
    3. Eliminate the squares and move the special Bones to the bottom in Bone Mode.
    4. Collect specific number of color in each level in Collect Mode.
    5. Relax play in Endless Mode.

Features include:
    ‧Simple but creative rules
    ‧Swap squares with same shape from anywhere
    ‧5 modes: Time, Bomb, Bone, Collect and Endless
    ‧Very colorful and sharp graphics
    ‧Independent score board for each mode

Download APK here:

New one(v101):
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/irr6xor4w2ibscs/ColorLink_v101.apk

Old Version(v100):
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/cc142e0/n/ColorLink_v100.apk

img.php

58525385.png

78532505.png

Game Menu

40188940.png

Eliminate squares by linking 4 or above squares of same shape together.

71339659.png

Bone mode.

Requirement:
    - Android 2.1 or above
    - 5 Mb.
    - Support app2sd
    please upload to market
    yea, so i've tested it, and its fun. But here's my feedback...

1- when time is low, it vibrates wayyy tooo much, to the extent that i cant focus, and it drains the battery badly. I suggest you just vibrate for 1 sec or something, then 5 secs later vibrate again .... you get what im sayin

2- When .... say for instance, you get 4 in a row, then the new blocks that come in automatically create 3 (or more) in a row, you have to wait till its finished until you can choose a block to switch with another.
    The drawback from this is that when time is low, and its going fast, every split millisecond counts, and when blocks are being removed automatically, you wait. Then after waiting, time is going down fast, and when you've waited for the automatic removal of the blocks to finish, then you select a block and its too late.
    --What i mean is, allow selecting blocks even while they are being removed.