REboot let sit
    Profit!
downloads-4.png

1. Build 40
    Gapps
    Krylon360's Thread @ RootzWiki
changelog-2.png

1. Build 39 His initial Release
    Build Had small issues with random lockups.

Build 40
    Most lockup issues fixed
    Slight issue with OpenGl
    Working on HD Playback

THANK
Krylon360.... All credit goes to him.. I just re-posted this here for him. I will try to maintain this as best i can for him here if you have any questions feel free to follow the link to follow progress and ask questions @ rootz or here..

Last edited:

jer2much

Sep 21, 2009
Chicago
Thanks for the info. I'm trying it now. Only thing that looks out of place not mentioned above is the screen rotation for videos. I know it will probably dealt with in the near future. So I'm not complaining. Just letting others know just in case they have the same thoughts about it. It is in portrait instead of landscape when I would like to go "full" screen in youtube and video players. Other than that it feels smoother overall than the EB builds lately. Awesome work Krylon360!

Reactions: Azrel37

zodin

Jan 21, 2012
This is awesome! Thank you so much

Sent from my Nook Color using xda premium

sark666

Dec 2, 2010
It says hw accel works. does that mean opengl for games etc, but not the UI? I believe it means for just games etc but wanted to confirm

krylon360

Retired Recognized Developer
May 10, 2010
Seattle
Thanks for the info. I'm trying it now. Only thing that looks out of place not mentioned above is the screen rotation for videos. I know it will probably dealt with in the near future. So I'm not complaining. Just letting others know just in case they have the same thoughts about it. It is in portrait instead of landscape when I would like to go "full" screen in youtube and video players. Other than that it feels smoother overall than the EB builds lately. Awesome work Krylon360!

Not sure what you mean by this. Youtube operates how its supposed to for me...I'll look into it though.

Reactions: RaverX3X and JT75

bdcrim

Oct 27, 2010
Thanks for making this available. I read on rootz thread about adjusting the width of the navigation bar if the buttons bunch up in the corner. I have tried that adjustment, but still have that issue in most apps. Should I try more settings? Thanks, I am on the latest build.

I'mDan2

Jul 24, 2010
San Diego
Thanks for making this available. I read on rootz thread about adjusting the width of the navigation bar if the buttons bunch up in the corner. I have tried that adjustment, but still have that issue in most apps. Should I try more settings? Thanks, I am on the latest build.
I just added a couple of more buttons to the nav bar and it stopped squishing them.

cozboogie

Oct 6, 2006
Excellent work! I just flashed this on top of the latest Mirage rom. Took a couple restarts for everything to settle down (superuser didn't want to allow ROM Control at first), but things seem to be working as promised now.

On the homescreens though, space seems to be limited. The top and bottom of the homescreens are not accessible for widget placement, etc. I've tried a few different launchers but and looked through all the settings but no joy.

Would changing the DPI help?

late,
Coz

EDIT: odd....changing the horizontal and vertical margins in Trebuchet launcher had no effect, however, changing same for Apex resulted in more homescreen real estate.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Can we get this thread moved to the B&N Android Development section please.

late,
Coz

Last edited:

bigrat

Aug 16, 2010
Messing with this now. LOL @ the boot animation ;) Gonna have to 'splain that one to the wife.

Tschumi

Jul 4, 2010
Thessalonika
I changed the bootanimation with the stock ics one. Other than that this rom is the best that I have checked so far. Also, I haven't checked thoroughly but it seems that the stutter that plagues the music players in CM7 and CM9 is gone!

boyoboyo

Jun 2, 2009
Talk about your butter-smooth Nook! Rejoice, as the day has finally come! *toning down the drama*

Sent from my Nook Color using XDA

krylon360

Retired Recognized Developer
May 10, 2010
Seattle
2 questions:

1) Netflix working?

2) How do we get these fixes into CM9?

Homer

I really wouldn't consider 5 seconds of netflix playback working, but it's a start. :)

for those asking about HD? Not going to happen. The Nook doesn't support HD...hell CM7 didnt even support HD. So stop asking.

for Question #2...when ever I submit them. :)

socos25

Nov 8, 2010
Earth
You have made me vary curious young grasshopper. I must try me some.

The biggest issue for me with CM9 has been the battery life. With CM7 Mirage I can go all week without charging with moderate use. CM9 would drain just sitting there usually requiring a recharge every day.

bigrat

Aug 16, 2010
Tried this out on an SD install. Aside from random lockups (known issue, I see) it's pretty nice. It's definitely not as fast as CM7, but pretty usable. Nice work! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png

installation-1.png

1. Download AOKP
      Download GAPPS
      Load up CWMR Or TWRP
      Wipe Data cache system
      Install
      Reboot Let sit
      Download Goo Im
      Download Twrp IF your on CWMR
      Install TWRP
      Download Latest aokp for Nook color
      Download Latest Gapps
      Install
      REboot let sit
      Profit!
    downloads-4.png

1. Build 40
      Gapps
      Krylon360's Thread @ RootzWiki
    changelog-2.png

1. Build 39 His initial Release
      Build Had small issues with random lockups.

Build 40
      Most lockup issues fixed
      Slight issue with OpenGl
      Working on HD Playback

THANK
    Krylon360.... All credit goes to him.. I just re-posted this here for him. I will try to maintain this as best i can for him here if you have any questions feel free to follow the link to follow progress and ask questions @ rootz or here..
    M6 is on hold for the nook for a bit...well, this week at least. I'm frying bigger fish atm.

ro.build.display.id=full_encore-eng 4.1.1 JRO03C eng.krylon.20120710.001331 test-keys
    ro.build.version.incremental=eng.krylon.20120710.001331
    UI is accelerated. OpenGL is enabled. Working on other stuff as we speak. Hope to have flash working tonight then I can concentrate on completing the port of OMAP_ENHANCEMENT.
    Yes. Read the last page of the cm9/cm10 progress thread, and the last page of the 3.x kernel thread. Hope to have some big changes later on this weekend.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
    this was never really intended to be a fully public release. There were requests for me to post it, so I did.
    I was asked if I could help out with the CM9 issues, then JB Source dropped, and we started focusing on CM10.