LG G2 keyboard. 5 ROW, EMOIJ, Themes,swype/Works on Nexus 5

Search This thread

AndreaCristiano

Dec 13, 2010
Freehold, New Jersey
I just do not understand why some of,the build props work while others do not. I kind of wish the zip just did all of that. Especially that the nexus 5 is basically an LG g2

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
I only happen to think that permissions are not sticking on build.prop.
I used Rom toolbox pro which has a dedicated build prop editor and fix permission automatically. I didn't suggest it because it's paid but now I see that the free lite version works too.

A

AndroidSlave

So on stock everything works great, but on slimkat half of the features are greyed out... Even swype... Would adding the build.prop lines aid that too?

Sent from Nexus 5 on Slimkat

kronusx12

Jan 29, 2010
The keyboard itself works great, but I use voice-to-text a lot and cannot find a microphone on this keyboard. Any suggestions from anyone?

GUGUITOMTG4

Oct 26, 2011
GuGuPlace
So on stock everything works great, but on slimkat half of the features are greyed out... Even swype... Would adding the build.prop lines aid that too?

None of the 5 lines for the build prop is meant to activate swype feature. So, adding them won't enable it. Might be conflicting with Slimkat's ime files confused:

donnyp1

May 7, 2008
Wichita
Dude, this is exactly what i was looking for. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

A

AndroidSlave

Very odd. Only happens in slim kat.
u8ydame4.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, Just wanted to guide you the a newly released and modded LG-G2 and G Pro Keyboard from SGS4 threads
    that also works on the nexus 5 running AOSP, CM11, Stock based Roms (other Roms need to be tested).
    Rom need to be rooted to add features.

For those who love Cataclysm like 5 row keyboard and for those who hate stock English (US)(PC) input.

Download apk link and support is on the following.. (remember this is a nexus 5, not a SGS4).
    As this is not my work/discovery, don't forget to thank the dev 'gerardroid' in his actual thread.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2618023
    Test and mention your Rom.
    Works for me on CM11

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Thank you but how to enable 5 rows?View attachment 2536605

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وآلِ مُحَمَّد

You should edit build.pro with a file explorer or any app that allows to edit it.
    It is stated at the end of the OP in red color.

The first one will enable 5th row. these are:

ime_extend_row_keyboard=true
    ime_onehand_keyboard=true
    ime_split_keyboard=true
    ime_vibration_pattern=0:20

ro.config.libemoji=libemoji_lge.so
    ro.lge.capp_emoji=true