Battery drainage problem

Search This thread

swap5801

Apr 27, 2011
I m using DDJP6 rom since one month...bit now having huge battery drainage problem...
Pls anybody give some solution...

maverickgenius

Apr 14, 2011
If it happens badly with the stock Rom and kernel, it is time to buy a new battery.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using XDA App

mohan.8991

May 2, 2011
Same problem for me too "my phone gets switched off when i am talking on the phone for more than 20 min" i went to samsung care for this problem, first time they said this could be a software problem and they flashed a new firmware and gave it to me the problem was not solved then i went the second time this time they said that it was a mother board problem and they changed it gave it to me yesterday i.e on 17.12.11 now still i have the same problem. i dont know what to do now i think i will take it tomorrow again

maverickgenius

Apr 14, 2011
If your battery is more than a year old, buy a new one. Solved the problem for many people.

Last edited:

satishynd

Oct 8, 2011
If your battery is more than a year old, buy a new one. Solved the problem for many people.
do you know any indian website where i can buy i5801 battery?? the same battery got discontinued on flipkart..
also
can someone tell.. what voltage should be at when battery dies off 10 0% and what voltage should be recorded as normal when battery goes 100% during calibration?

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
do you know any indian website where i can buy i5801 battery?? the same battery got discontinued on flipkart..
also
can someone tell.. what voltage should be at when battery dies off 10 0% and what voltage should be recorded as normal when battery goes 100% during calibration?

Try ebay.in