Helping re-installing original firmware

Search This thread
Feb 28, 2008
hi men, i followed the root guide till step 2 to upgrade my x10i to the 023. after 2 days i did SE released the original one, so it would be upgraded from 014 to 023 and without market problems. i tried restoring the original firmware doing backup but the "blob_fs" procedure isn't possible anymore since SEUS files have changed after update....so i'm in trouble!!
anyone can help me with this??
ty all for help :D

Feb 28, 2008
not yet, i didn't know... it's the software that the phone installs automatically when is plugged to the pc??
anyway i don't know if i was clear in quering, i wish install the ORGINAL FACTORY RELEASE of my firmware, like when i bought it, and it was 014, later with step 1-2 of rooting guide it should be a generic firmware, i can't be more clearer than this...
ty bro

hoseth0711

Oct 15, 2009
Copenhagen
Sorry for steeling your thread, but i got a problem like yours. I do also wanna go back to the stock firmware, but when i try to repair it in pc companion, it just keeps reinstalling the R2BA020 SW. What am i doing wrong? When i install the R2BA020, i do the last part of the installation with help from SEUS, so would it help if i uninstall SEUS? Or any other solutions?

Ny88

Apr 9, 2010
I had a simiar problem. Could go forward (020). But couldn't go back to original firmware. What made it even worse was that I had no signal!

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Ny88

Apr 9, 2010
Sent my phone back and said there was a fault. But couldn't understand why :-\. The original problem arose from being locked out my phone. Due to too many pattern attempts!

Sent from my X10i using XDA App