[APP] Cerberus Anti-Theft Free License!

Search This thread

BuffMcBigHuge

May 31, 2012
Canada
I just installed Cerberus Anti-Theft on my HTC One, and I received a free lifetime licence! Just thought i'd share.

And it works fantastic on the HTC One. Every single feature Cerberus offers, (which are quite a bit!).

Disclaimer: I do not work for them, there is no catch, I just think it's THE best anti-theft app out there!

MotoXoom

Apr 21, 2011
Cologne
Motorola Xoom
HTC Desire Eye
I just installed Cerberus Anti-Theft on my HTC One, and I received a free lifetime licence! Just thought i'd share.

And it works fantastic on the HTC One. Every single feature Cerberus offers, (which are quite a bit!).

Disclaimer: I do not work for them, there is no catch, I just think it's THE best anti-theft app out there!

Thanks for sharing!

Actually it costs Euro 2.99 for a lifetime licence :)

I am using Comodo Mobile Security which is free and has a lot of options as well :)

Anti Theft
Anti Virus
Traffic Monitoring
Privacy Advisor
Optimizer
Call/SMS Blocking
Backup
Battery Saver

Just wanted to share that :)

Reactions: olorolo and ant78

Tower1972

Mar 13, 2008
Somewhere in Wisconsin
I used to use a program called Mobile Defense..but then they sort of dropped of the face of the planet and I found Cerberus a few years back... This app is amazing AND the support is first rate also!! Its one of the first things I install on my new phones

nolimit78

May 13, 2009
Kansas City

Yeah it's a part of the app gratis promotion and you don't even need to use that service to get the free stuff!

CheesyNutz

Oct 26, 2010
Springfield
dont really see a need for this since my phone is always with me ... wouldnt this kill your battery but hey i like free things too :p

jeopardy4u

Apr 29, 2013
Mumbai
Gotya is far better than comodo
but cerberus is the best among all though gotya is free

thanks for sharing!

Actually it costs euro 2.99 for a lifetime licence :)

i am using comodo mobile security which is free and has a lot of options as well :)

anti theft
anti virus
traffic monitoring
privacy advisor
optimizer
call/sms blocking
backup
battery saver

just wanted to share that :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks for sharing!

Actually it costs Euro 2.99 for a lifetime licence :)

I am using Comodo Mobile Security which is free and has a lot of options as well :)

Anti Theft
    Anti Virus
    Traffic Monitoring
    Privacy Advisor
    Optimizer
    Call/SMS Blocking
    Backup
    Battery Saver

Just wanted to share that :)
    This thread is dead!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

The app got hacked today, was on the news. So it's fine that way.