Revo-Themes *Official Website*

Search This thread

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
I don't know that I had any hardware problems with the revo, just software which will be in Google's hands :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You might be on to something. If Google does go with LG, but doesn't let LG take over, it could actually turn out pretty badass for the Nexus line.

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.

JetBlue

Jan 6, 2012
You might be on to something. If Google does go with LG, but doesn't let LG take over, it could actually turn out pretty badass for the Nexus line.

Sent from my Dread Ginger Revo using Tapatalk.
Would just be easier if Google bought out all the companies to have full access or most access to updates and stuff.

spc_hicks09

Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Would just be easier if Google bought out all the companies to have full access or most access to updates and stuff.

Very true! Maybe someday it will happen.

On a side note:

Put an update on website. Now you can sign up and register on the site. You can interact with other members also. I'm still putting more stuff on there as well, was going to go as far as putting forums on there but I'm not trying to be like XDA lol.

spc_hicks09

Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Website has been updated. Added a changelog to it (currently only for Revolution themes). Added updated screenshots of Dread Ginger v1.6 (screenshots of the themed dialer and contacts).

Reactions: ufkal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone!

So I started my own website (a free one of course) and just wanted to let everyone know about it here. I'll still post all my themes here, but all links will be posted on the site. I've added some custom stuff to the site but it's still under construction. If you go check it out, please comment here and let me know your ideas and stuff like that. Some of the features of the website:

Little introduction on the home page
    Sidebar with Revo and Esteem themes listed with their current version (needs changed)
    Recent photo uploads
    Ability to subscribe to the site
    Photo gallery separated by theme
    News section containing when a theme was updated (there will also be actual news included in this section as well)
    Downloads section, separated by device for all my themes
    Contact section where you can drop me an email if you have something on your mind.

One main feature I'm going to add very soon will be a changelog section that will be separated by device.

Since there will never be a shortage of themes to be made, I'm actually starting to think about making this into an actual small company. So if some of the other themers would like to talk about it, send me an email or PM or something so we can talk it out. Regardless of me getting a new phone in a couple weeks, I will still own this Revo and will continue to make new themes for it until no one else has it lol.

By the way, very soon there will be an official Revo-Themes twitter, facebook and Google+ accounts.

Check out the website here:
    http://revo-themes.webs.com
    Looks like a nice site. Maybe make it so other people could sign up and post their own themes and everything? Also, what phone are you going to get?
    Look great!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
    Website has been updated. Added a changelog to it (currently only for Revolution themes). Added updated screenshots of Dread Ginger v1.6 (screenshots of the themed dialer and contacts).