[RoM]UCLD3 Official ATT "Leak" !CLOSED! because TW sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Bowhuntr11

Feb 6, 2010
I noticed mine stopped...but gave it a couple minutes and it started back up......

Mine just stopped again, hopefully will pick back up...

Bowhuntr11

Feb 6, 2010
yeah I am trying the deodexed one and it has stalled at 230mb :(

Going to give it a couple more minutes to see if it starts back up

karate104

Nov 5, 2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been searching and waiting patiently for a completely stock ICS ROM with NA TW to flash, and now I have one! Thanks again Task and Fenny! :D

hypersonicx

Apr 11, 2007
Nashville
Thank You "task650" :D

For those who just need to add CWM Recovery to there current Leak ICS from last night and currently have root just need the recovery

Extract the modem.bin and zimage and flash both of those with mobile odin

That will give you CWM Recovery instead of the samsung recovery. Pretty sure all the pros already knew how to do this though lol.

bfinleyui

Apr 1, 2009
Iowa City, IA
Downloaded the deodex'd version without issues. Now I'm just waiting for this important phone call to come through before i can flash. Don't wanna miss out on my vegas bachelor party house rental opportunity cause I wanna unlock my phone with my face.

erstad

Dec 15, 2010
Newton, NH
sorry been going back and forth from download page just got caught up

dont think its got bootloaders

Last edited:

nuuits

Dec 31, 2011
okay, so how do i get my sd card and the "android media has stopped" message to stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thead closed. I don't support TW Bull****. Leaks are about as worthless as they come. Too many issues with this thread.

DONT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT FOR THIS FIRMWARE!!!​
    Reserved for naked pictures of me.
    Heres the new LC5 Modem:D

Packaged for CM9/AOKP based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0geckxxr9ikrjh7

Packaged for Samsung based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g8gegs97sbbdzyy
    task, got a new leak coming your way soon.
    You basically said "kang away, if you get caught, drop credits in!". That is truly unsettling, you're a mod and you don't seem to know rule# 12.

You mean this rule?

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.