Can't use ROM tool box to change framwork animations

Search This thread

btaylor545

Jul 8, 2010
Detroit
If your on stock rom you aren't on a Deodexed ROM which is what you need to be to use rom toolbox's modify framework and what not. To do that on a stock rom try using xposed framework and the module gravity box although this can only change status bar and notification bar colors really... Until we get a cm style rom working we won't be able to use rom toolbox's to modify framework

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Prestige_DOPE

Jun 1, 2013
Villa Rica, Georgia
plus.google.com
If your on stock rom you aren't on a Deodexed ROM which is what you need to be to use rom toolbox's modify framework and what not. To do that on a stock rom try using xposed framework and the module gravity box although this can only change status bar and notification bar colors really... Until we get a cm style rom working we won't be able to use rom toolbox's to modify framework

Thanks for reply but somehow i managed to change the bootup screen using ROM toolbox but i cant change it again. I want the Moto boot animation back ?

btaylor545

Jul 8, 2010
Detroit
Didn't you save the stock boot screen? I'm pretty sure the moto x tool kit can change your boot screen