[APP]Google Maps Update v8.0

Search This thread

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Google Maps Gets A Huge Update To v8.0 With Better Offline Maps Management, Lane Guidance In Navigation, And More [APK Download]

What's New
Before we dig in, here's what's new in v8.0. Items in italics are not on Play Store list.

Turn-by-turn navigation now displays distance, arrival time, and quick access to alternate routes
Save and manage offline maps in a custom list for when you're traveling or have a slow connection
Transit results now display total walking time of your trip and the next scheduled bus or train
Sign in to see your “Places to review” list from recently saved or searched-for places
If you have the Uber app installed, open it right from Google Maps when comparing route options
Bug fixes
Lane guidance in navigation mode (US and parts of Canada/Japan)
Adjust and name offline maps before saving
Search filters (price rating, open, from circles)
The Navigation app gets a slight UI tweak this time that brings it more in line with Google's new aesthetic. Navigation also includes easier access to alternative routes and other relevant data about your trip. For some reason, Google didn't include lane assistance in the changelog.
nexusae0_m1.png

nexusae0_2014-05-06-16.22.43.png

Link to APK HERE
Md5=
8b066bf89b3bde84ce20a372a7c5c713

Mirror HERE»»»
http://d-h.st/ZIm
Md5=

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

DoctorQMM

Feb 24, 2011
@Bajanman.... nice summary, thx for alert and enhancement overview. I got the PlayStore update alert today and updated to v8.... do like the added functionality and esthetics.

SpiffySelf018@yahoo.com

May 8, 2014
lahore
Google Maps Gets A Huge Update To v8.0 With Better Offline Maps Management, Lane Guidance In Navigation, And More [APK Download]

What's New
Before we dig in, here's what's new in v8.0. Items in italics are not on Play Store list.

Turn-by-turn navigation now displays distance, arrival time, and quick access to alternate routes
Save and manage offline maps in a custom list for when you're traveling or have a slow connection
Transit results now display total walking time of your trip and the next scheduled bus or train
Sign in to see your “Places to review” list from recently saved or searched-for places
If you have the Uber app installed, open it right from Google Maps when comparing route options
Bug fixes
The Navigation app gets a slight UI tweak this time that brings it more in line with Google's new aesthetic. Navigation also includes easier access to alternative routes and other relevant data about your trip. For some reason, Google didn't include lane assistance in the changelog.
nexusae0_m1.png

Link to APK HERE
Md5=

Mirror HERE»»»
Md5=

Thanks for information i get my update by play store it automatically update with newer version.

Bajanman

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 17, 2009
Los Angeles Ca.
Thanks for information i get my update by play store it automatically update with newer version.

Fyi I had it way b4 the play store issues the updated app. So I pay it here for those that want stuff early...
But you can't wait for the play store for everything if you choose. I see you new here enjoy your stay.
Remember read, search, search again then ask questions...
Bajan out...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What's New

Bug fixes
    nexusae0_m1.png

Link to APK HERE
    Md5=

Mirror HERE»»»
    Md5=