[Q] Restore MyTracks data?

Search This thread

rest0ck

Apr 2, 2011
Hey
I did a backup of my MyTracks App (or maybe I just think I did ..) and now theres a folder called "backups" inside my MyTracks Folder.
And in this backups Folder there's a file called "backup-2013-02-10_19-59-16.zip" with a file called "backup.mytracks.v1" in it and I've absolutely no Idea what to do with it? Can someone tell me?

Maybe there are also some old files in Android/data/com.google.android.maps.mytracks and I also have to Idea what to do with those.

Can someone help me out there please?

Thanks in advance

rest0ck

tetsutei

Feb 18, 2014
MyTracks new version 2.0.6, the function "restore from external backup" was removed.

But if you want you can download version 2.0.5 from h t t p://goo.gl/wNpsZi and install it to your device.

Have fun.

Hey
I did a backup of my MyTracks App (or maybe I just think I did ..) and now theres a folder called "backups" inside my MyTracks Folder.
And in this backups Folder there's a file called "backup-2013-02-10_19-59-16.zip" with a file called "backup.mytracks.v1" in it and I've absolutely no Idea what to do with it? Can someone tell me?

Maybe there are also some old files in Android/data/com.google.android.maps.mytracks and I also have to Idea what to do with those.

Can someone help me out there please?

Thanks in advance

rest0ck