[Q] I Have A Problem

Search This thread

angel9999l5

Jan 23, 2014
cabourg
Hello, my name is david and i'm new in android user i recently buy an android tablet: Asus Memo pad h7 i buyed a sd card of 32 go but i searched to install all internal memory to sd card.
i found the way i want in mount2sd app, but there is a problem now i have the internal memory of 27go (1500 mo fat32 partition and other in ext3 partition).
and my external card is 1500 mo, but where is my 16 go internal memory?, i thinked there is be swapped like my internal memory is 32 mo and external memory 16 go but no....
i searched so i want to have it in my parameter swap the 1500 mo with the 16 go internal memory.
i looked in Diskinfo where is my lost 16 go and it say: Internal Storage (MMC) usrdata mmcblkOp7 12,1 GB not mounted,
Mount point: None,
Partition Name: mmcblkOp7
, Partition Label: usrdata,
Partition number: 7,
Partition Type: SD/MMC card
Device: Internal Storage:(mmcblk0),
Device Type: Mmc,
CSD: d02701320f5903ffffffffef8a4040d3,
CID: 90014a48414732650401008ffa9140eb,
FW rev: 0x0,
HW rev: 0x0,
Manf.ID: 0x000090,
OEM ID: 0x014a,
Device manf.date: 04/1997,
Serial Number: 0x008ffa91,
Dev.name: HAG2e.
and i found where it is stored in system its in /data.
i installed the Rom build: SuperDragonPT_v1.1_R2 release-keys it work fine!

so my quéstion is: is there an app or think for mount my mmcblkOp7 partition in the place of the external card of 1,5 go or mount it and make her enabled in parameter stockage in external card storage with my 32 go internal storage?
i looked in lot of forums or in google but don't find who to do that... i tryed to change the vold.fstab folder i see it can swap external and internal storage but the only think it done for me it hidden my external storage make it gray and not mounted... because in my vold.fstab my external storage is like that/ External/Micro Sd and not like Removable/MicroSD auto.
can you help me or there is no solution?
thanks for advence for the help have a nice evening!

munnibhai

Nov 14, 2012
Gujranwala
so my quéstion is: is there an app or think for mount my mmcblp7 partition in the place of the external card of 1,5 go or mount it and make her enabled in parameter stockage in external card storage with my 32 go internal storage?
i looked in lot of forums or in google but don't find who to do that... i tryed to change the vold.fstab folder i see it can swap external and internal storage but the only think it done for me it hidden my external storage make it gray and not mounted... because in my vold.fstab my external storage is like that/ External/Micro Sd and not like Removable/MicroSD auto.
can you help me or there is no solution?
thanks for advence for the help have a nice evening!

OK, first check that your card is working fine o not.

Then, if you are trying to copy system partition Data to memory card, that is not possible without a root access.. System partition is usually 1.5 or 2 gb primarily used to install apps until it is filled and start using internal sdcard automatically.

angel9999l5

Jan 23, 2014
cabourg
Thanks fort reply, yes my sd card is working fine, i used Mount2sd app for extend my internal memory, so its use my sd card as internal memory and the app moves all internal data to my external memory.
But now my real internal memory is unmounted and i want her to be usable again and show in parameter/stockage, and yes i'm root by default with my custom rom, sorry for m'y bad english i'm french.
Thanks for answer

Last edited:
Reactions: trinlu27

trinlu27

Mar 11, 2013
Oh thank you! This is my same problem! Looked everywhere for info. So yea thanks
Sent from my Trinidys ZTE_N8000_USA_Cricket using xda app-developers app

angel9999l5

Jan 23, 2014
cabourg
I have new

Hello, i have found some tips for the asus mémo pad hd 7, forts for Who have the problem with Google play store no connection problem you mustang delete a entry in host with host éditor: 127.189.51.242 mtalk.google.com i think this entry appear after 3 days (for me it was 3 days after i installed android) and block all Google app connection Google play store, Google +, hangout google drive.
Also when i bought m'y tablette in characteristic they say Max external memory si 32 gb but i tried the 64 gb card of m'y fâcher an dit world fine so ib. bought one think it work because its a class 10.
So i used mount2sd script for use external storage as internal and made 2 partitions one fat 32 50 gb and one 11 gb in ext4 for external storage sd card.
But the 16 gb of the réal internal storage ( Who was in the tablette) was ont mount but with root explorer i Can see it and stock data and i made a shortcut in my tablette but its don't appear when i plug the tablette in computer.
But i think the problem is with asus mémo pad hd 7 because the mount point of external sd is: removable/ micro sd.
But internal storage mount is: mnt/ sdcard and sdcard0 too and in link2sd when i try to move app ni external sd they say i can't because my external storage is mounted as internal storage so in mount2 sd the sd card cannot be swap with internal stockage i think someone Can fix that.i thank superdragon because i looked is thread its the best for the memopad hd7 tablet and i succesfuly flashed my rom and use is v1.1r2 rom and its work fine.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks fort reply, yes my sd card is working fine, i used Mount2sd app for extend my internal memory, so its use my sd card as internal memory and the app moves all internal data to my external memory.
    But now my real internal memory is unmounted and i want her to be usable again and show in parameter/stockage, and yes i'm root by default with my custom rom, sorry for m'y bad english i'm french.
    Thanks for answer