[Q] Is there any difference between the Chinese one of OPO and the international one?

Search This thread

siam672

Nov 23, 2013
Dhaka
I want to buy the OPO but my throwback is the country I live in, Bangladesh. As you know, 16 countries are officially available to the supply of OPO and Bangladesh is not listed on it. Surprisingly one of the dealers in Bangladesh is selling OPO at a rate of $488.75 (US Dollar) for the Chinese Version.

So my query is that is there any difference between the Chinese version and the international version or are they both identical. And why is the Chinese version so widely available where as the International version is as bad as extinct?

Anyone Help? Thanks in advance xD

M

mitchilin

I want to buy the OPO but my throwback is the country I live in, Bangladesh. As you know, 16 countries are officially available to the supply of OPO and Bangladesh is not listed on it. Surprisingly one of the dealers in Bangladesh is selling OPO at a rate of $488.75 (US Dollar) for the Chinese Version.

So my query is that is there any difference between the Chinese version and the international version or are they both identical. And why is the Chinese version so widely available where as the International version is as bad as extinct?

Anyone Help? Thanks in advance xD

Google search

First result [good]

Forum

How to flash CM11

One India Thread - Bought Chinese Version(Awaiting Delivery)

OnePlus One 16GB in Stock for $399 at Oppomart?

Double check bandwidths in your country / network provider

Last edited:

siam672

Nov 23, 2013
Dhaka

Thanks. Could you tell me if I'm going to be able to use LTE and 3g in USA or in countries in Europe? I'm a student and I'm going to change countries for better education in a year. So I need to know if LTE and 3G will work properly on major carriers in USA or in countries in Europe. Thanks for your help earlier though, really appreciate the time you taken to do the researches for my help. Thanks.