swipe up goto sleep mode trick

Search This thread

420SYN

Sep 13, 2010
Chesley
Are there alternatives? I use swipe up from home/nav bar heavily for searches/Google Now.

If you used the elemental x kernel you can choose to swipe acroos the nav bar. There is also a mod in the sense toolbox (xposed module) to use hold the back button when on the homescreen to go to sleep.

TURBOGAMECAT

Aug 9, 2013
If you used the elemental x kernel you can choose to swipe acroos the nav bar. There is also a mod in the sense toolbox (xposed module) to use hold the back button when on the homescreen to go to sleep.

If you have something like nova launcher you can use the above program to sleep your phone using knock or swipe gestures. There is also an exposed module with swipe gesture shortcuts to turn off your phone. It's sense 6 or gravitybox I can't remember. I use insertcoins tap time to sleep since I like BlinkFeed launcher and xposed seems to marginally slow down the UI

mrchloo

Jun 25, 2008
If you have something like nova launcher you can use the above program to sleep your phone using knock or swipe gestures. There is also an exposed module with swipe gesture shortcuts to turn off your phone. It's sense 6 or gravitybox I can't remember. I use insertcoins tap time to sleep since I like BlinkFeed launcher and xposed seems to marginally slow down the UI

I don't notice Nova launcher has this function Before known this trick I'm using nova now migrate To it .Tqvm

its_dale

Nov 26, 2012
Thanks for the tip! I already had this app, but did not know you can swipe up from the homescreen to lock. I relied on the widget, but its much easier to swipe up on any screen

ou2mame

Oct 17, 2008
Lenovo Legion Y700
I was just talking to my friend about this the other day since we both had galaxy s3s and the power buttons broke around the same time. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

iago_00

Apr 8, 2008
Great thnx for sharing. Been using the HTC gesture listener but the three finger thing was quite cumbersome to use. this one seems far better

theandies

Nice app! I've noticed that you can now double tap to unlock even if you didn't pick up the phone first and it's already in your hand. Also if the phone is sitting on your desk you don't have to pick it up to unlock anymore......just double tap. Very nice indeed.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts