A250 Dead during Factory Reset

Search This thread

vipinpvarghese

May 22, 2013
Tabuk
OnePlus One
OnePlus 7 Pro
Dear Guys,
I was doing a factory reset for my A250. The battery was only 20% (it was my mistake that I did not charge it fully).

Mobile went switched off during the reset and now it seems to be dead. Cannot switch on. I put in in charger for more than 2 hours. But no sign of charging. I tried flashing stock rom. But flash tool or computer did not recognize my mobile.

Can anyone help me what to do??

sizariya

Jun 14, 2013
Bhopal
Dear Guys,
I was doing a factory reset for my A250. The battery was only 20% (it was my mistake that I did not charge it fully).

Mobile went switched off during the reset and now it seems to be dead. Cannot switch on. I put in in charger for more than 2 hours. But no sign of charging. I tried flashing stock rom. But flash tool or computer did not recognize my mobile.

Relax. Try pressing all three physical buttons (same buttons that are use for going in to recovery) many times. It will definitely solve the problem. It may take up to 20 times.

Sent from my Dream using XDA Free mobile app

vipinpvarghese

May 22, 2013
Tabuk
OnePlus One
OnePlus 7 Pro
Relax. Try pressing all three physical buttons (same buttons that are use for going in to recovery) many times. It will definitely solve the problem. It may take up to 20 times.

Sent from my Dream using XDA Free mobile app

I have done it may times..... of course more than 20 times..... no chance....planned to go to service center tomorrow....
Anyway thanks for your response

Ovi_India

Jun 9, 2014
Kolkata
Replacement

Dear Guys,

Did they Replaced it Bro ????
:confused::confused::confused: