[ROM][3 April][Sense 3.5][2.3.5] · ۰ • Clutch™ - The new transmission ★ ✰

Search This thread

CUBENSIS

Aug 28, 2008
OnePlus 6T
Just FYI, the 00performance and S97ramscript init.d scripts are tweaking some of the same settings with different values. Whatever is in the S97 script will be superseding the stuff from 00

Hero

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 15, 2010
Hidden Hills
Just FYI, the 00performance and S97ramscript init.d scripts are tweaking some of the same settings with different values. Whatever is in the S97 script will be superseding the stuff from 00

I know, but the S97 ramscript belongs to Jewell and I didn't want to modify it.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

tiny4579

Jan 15, 2011
Do not restore your apps. Just redownload or install them. Then you wont have the problem

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

that depends on if its the app or the app data. App data doesn't use up that much storage except for a few apps. And if he has a lot of apps it will fill up regardless. That's why I want to know specifics. Though I see you just posted after me. With no data limit mod the app data would go to the 750mb data partition and the 150mb is unused.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Alton (Halo 2)

Sep 5, 2011
rock island
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've been using 3g all day and listening to music so it could be better

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333580298173.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333580298173.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 142

tiny4579

Jan 15, 2011
Haha yeah, found that out the hard way. Replaced the 10-15-11 module with the 3-21-12 module and instantly broke WiFi lol.
As far as audiophile, so-so. I honestly walk to a lot of places with the droid incredible as my mp3 player. So top notch quality is where I'm shooting, the difference? Rip a 320kbps and rip a low quality kbps. You'll hear a lot of sound loss and clarity, Neutron Music player is one of the best ones alive but the UI and widgets are horrible.

But yes, Syn's version and other versions of beats/Dolby/srs all have something different but after I heard the bass boost in tweaks and listening before it was better then some of the mods.

It's fine, if I don't find the issue ill just 10-15 when I'm using 3.5.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

You can do that. Just know it's not supported by me. I think this was the case but the beats should work on all kernels before 10/31. Test that out if you want and let me know and I'll see if I can pull it from incredikernel.com as I lost my copy and removed the links. In other words it'll work on gingertiny but not gingertiny-v2. I remember asking chad and he wasn't sure about that. So don't wait out on that. If I figure out something I'll post in my kernel thread.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I've been using 3g all day and listening to music so it could be better

Your image seems broken on this post like it doesn't show at least on my PC on google chrome when I click the broken image graphic.

Alton (Halo 2)

Sep 5, 2011
rock island
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Your image seems broken on this post like it doesn't show at least on my PC on google chrome when I click the broken image graphic.[/QUOTE]

Thx for the heads up it seems broken on my phone too
Maybe its the Rom ?

Hero

Oct 15, 2010
Hidden Hills

[/COLOR]

Your image seems broken on this post like it doesn't show at least on my PC on google chrome when I click the broken image graphic.

Thx for the heads up it seems broken on my phone too
Maybe its the Rom ?

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using xda premium[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is. You already posted a photo on this thread using the ROM so it may have just been a bad upload. Try uploading it again?

Hero

Oct 15, 2010
Hidden Hills
@roxylove wipe all the data in the mms app and see if that works. you can also try wiping the dalvik. I don't believe anyone else has had this problem yet, so I can't offer many suggestions :/

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
I clocked about 18-20 hours on tinys 10-15 using smartassV2.
Sometimes it drops like a fly and other times it doesn't.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Tribulattifather

Apr 23, 2009
╠▒╣New╬York╠▒╣
Pure, fine job mate.

I am using this ROM right now and it is very responsive.

Also, I use your Rom because I have done the exact same thing as you in creating a Rom with the subtleties of ICS.

I see many techniques we have used in similarity. If you'd like, as I would like, I can send you some of my ideas.

Last edited:

Hero

Oct 15, 2010
Hidden Hills
Pure, fine job mate.

I am using this ROM right now and it is very responsive.

Also, I use your Rom because I have done the exact same thing as you in creating a Rom with the subtitles of ICS.

I see many techniques we have used in similarity. If you'd like, as I would like, I can send you some of my ideas.

Definitely. I'm open to suggestions on pretty much anything so just let me know :)

Last edited:

Jdelta9889

Jan 30, 2011
how full is /data or /data/data? You can check in root explorer. You probably just have too many apps for sense 3. No data limit will actually fill up /data faster.

Roger that. Ice Cream Senseless never gives that warning. Didn't know it was sense related. I'm sure I can shave off a few of my apps ...lol

tiny4579

Jan 15, 2011
Roger that. Ice Cream Senseless never gives that warning. Didn't know it was sense related. I'm sure I can shave off a few of my apps ...lol

What did you find as far as the cause? Sense 3 and 3.5 uses app storage just for the core system apps. Its due to limited space in system.

Ruggerxpunk

Jul 8, 2010
Does this have working MMS?

Also, are any major bugs related to the camera or video?

Would anyone consider this to be a daily driver or choose this over ICS Senseless?
Thank you.

Hero

Oct 15, 2010
Hidden Hills
Does this have working MMS?

Also, are any major bugs related to the camera or video?

Would anyone consider this to be a daily driver or choose this over ICS Senseless?
Thank you.

MMS, Camera, and the Camcorder all work fine

Would it be possible to make swipe to clear notifications like in ics ?

Possible? Yes.

I would have to tear down and rebuild the framework of the ROM (or at least several .apks) to do this so if I were to do it, it would take a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alton (Halo 2)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][3 April][Sense 3.5][2.3.5] · ۰ • Clutch™ - The new transmission ★ ✰

clutchbanner.png

disclaimer.png
    I am not responsible for anything that happens to you or your phone while using this ROM. You are choosing to use it and are therefore agreeing to accept its limitations.

Do not compare ROMs and/or kernels. It is often disrespectful and unnecessary. If you would like to express an opinion, do it in a way that does not downplay the efforts of another developer.

featurese.png
    System Info

• Tiny's Gingersense v2 kernel
    • WWE
    • Sense 3.5
    • Android 2.3.5
    ROM Info
    • Deodexed
    • Enabled GPU UI rendering
    • Speed optimizations
    • RAM optimizations
    • Rooted
    • Zipaligned
    • init.d support
    • Device partitions formatted as Ext4
    • Auto-enabled Ext4 enhancements
    • sysro + sysrw support
    • Bloatware removed
    • Great battery life - my tweaks from Anthem
    • Fast charge
    • Advanced power menu
    • 4-in-1 reboot menu
    • Extended Quick Settings
    • Rosie Remap
    • Full 3D
    • Camera w/ working panorama
    • ICS keyboard
    • Tweaks app
    • Beats audio (needs a beats compatible kernel)
    • Unlocked hotspot
    UI Mods
    • Pure ICS + Sense 4.0
    • Sense 4.0 themed Rosie
    • Sense 4.0 themed hTC weather widget
    • Statusbar mods
    • App mods
    How-to Install
    • Download ROM and place it on your SD card
    • Boot into recovery mode
    • Wipe data/factory reset
    • Wipe cache
    • Wipe dalvik cache
    • Wipe /boot
    • Wipe /system
    • If using Amon_Ra, disable "Signature Verification"
    • Select "install zip from sdcard"
    • Find and install .zip
    • Reboot
    Bug Tracker
    • Soft keys don't light up
    • hTC wallpapers are missing
    • Tweaks is partially broken (Do not try to update Tweaks or install fonts (there may be more)! It will break the app!)

downloaddi.png

Or Here: Clutch v1.0.0
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/main...e/ROMs/Sense 3.5/Clutch/New/Clutch_V1.0.0.zip

changelog.png
    Code:
    [COLOR="Teal"][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Clutch v1.0.0[/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR][CENTER][I][SIZE="2"]» 3 April 2012 «[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]
    [COLOR="DimGray"]
    [LIST]
    [*]Initial release
    [/LIST]
    [/COLOR]

screenshotsdp.png

20120402204346.jpg
    20120402204403.jpg
    20120402204415.jpg
    20120402204516.jpg

20120402204523.jpg
    20120402204543.jpg
    20120402204606.jpg
    20120402204646.jpg

faqsh.png

Q1: I can't install a kernel! Help?

• You must first flash the Ext4 mod and then flash the kernel you want (It has to have Ext4 support)
    Q2: Beats audio doesn't work...please help

• The ROM already contains the Beats audio drivers, you need to use it in conjuntion with a kernel that supports the drivers to experience the full effect. Read more about it here.

84366115.png

• PureMotive
    • withbloodskies
    • Tiny4579
    • Will972
    • JoelZ9614
    • Romanbb
    • RC Team
    • Juwe11
    • Virtuous Team
    optionaldl.png

Partition wipe insurance

VR Superwipe - Place on the root of your SD card and flash before flashing the ROM

Rosie Mods

Super Smooth Rosie - Tested and works
    Sense 4.0 style 3D Rosie - This is the Rosie that ships with the ROM

Statusbar Mods

3G Icon - The normal 3G icon
    20120403220843.jpg

EvDo Icon - Back to stock 3G icon
    2012opt.jpg

Applications

hTC Facebook / Widget - Pulled from Warm 2.3, which this ROM is based on
    Go Senseless

Senseless Script - Originally made by lukogriffioen. You must flash this right after flashing the ROM
    Senseless Script w/ HTC IME - Does not remove hTC keyboard
    Remove hTC Lockscreen - Untested
    hTC Facebook & hTC Facebook Widget are uploaded under Optional Downloads. They are pulled from Warm 2.3, which this ROM is based on so they should work. I won't be including them in future updates because I want to have as little bloat as possible.
    communitymods.png

Submit your mods for the community! Send them to me via PM or post them in the thread. All contributions welcome!
    little update...

Hey guys, this is SORT of a bump and an update on what I am up to. I am 17, taking physics,algebra 2, civil engineering,on my way to advanced regents with distinction :D
    I also work saturdays and sundays at a grocery store. On the side for some extra cash, I repair iPhones and iPod touches.
    I began my process of redownloading clutch (I have a slow connection, about 106 Kb/s).
    windows xp netbook and linux workhorse in my room both sorta pooped out lol.
    SO! what do i need to do? it's simple....we kill the batman.... kidding aside i have resurrected both machines and i need to:
    1. redownload clutch
    2. get my Dinc back (lent it out)
    3. Get some free time.
    I have alot of family responsibilities and you can see I'm up to my eyeballs in stuff I need to do.
    Clutch needs:
    HTC wallpapers fixed
    radio issues ( i have ATT now so i cant test any of that)
    soft keys not lighting up fix
    and then the lag that we experience. I know everyone ran off to ICS and jellybean and beyond but I will continue to work. I have alot of logcats to read. Thanks all.