[Off Topic Lounge] A place for all things random [KEEP IT CLEAN]

Search This thread

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
Has anyone tried out the galaxy note2? I just ordered 1 should be here in a couple days. How is the device compared to our hox? I'm still keeping this phone as I still love it..but I'll just have another to toy with lol

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1

subarudroid

Jun 18, 2011
SL,UT
Has anyone tried out the galaxy note2? I just ordered 1 should be here in a couple days. How is the device compared to our hox? I'm still keeping this phone as I still love it..but I'll just have another to toy with lol

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1

Huge phone! Lol my Buddy has one. The dual app option is pretty sweet though. Multitasking with that size screen is better.

Sent from my HOX w/CM10.1 :)

Reactions: mrjaydee82

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Don't you hate it when you hear a great new song on the way to work but dont get time to start up soundhound... I spent the last hour trying to find out what song it was on YouTube... And the radiostation doesn't have a playlist online. Blah.

Sent from my HTC One XL

UPDATE! I found the song on the way to pickup food! (Pulled over this time)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co1AT-Rr0cc

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

iElvis

May 24, 2012
Modville
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yesterday while I'm pulling out of a parking space, some stupid woman who's looking at her phone instead of where she's going doesn't stop and hits my car.

Today some toad pries out my hood ornament and steals it.

It's not my week. :crying:

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
Yesterday while I'm pulling out of a parking space, some stupid woman who's looking at her phone instead of where she's going doesn't stop and hits my car.

Today some toad pries out my hood ornament and steals it.

It's not my week. :crying:

I'm almost certain you live back east... Am I wrong..?

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

KungPow90

Sep 12, 2012
Portland
So I'm looking to buy a french press for some coffee (gotta fuel the late nights for homework, ya feel?) and am kinda tight on money. Does any who owns a press or buys coffee by the pound know how often they buy coffee? I wanna know how long this bag will last me. Say one 12 oz cup per day?

Thanks!

I

Icarus1391

Just for curiosity... Someone is playing with Chameleon Launcher's Beta?
Sorry for my english. I'm from Panama :)

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Tried ADSL for the first time, I think it's great. For normal web browsing it's perfect. And best of all, cheap! After renting the modem I'm paying $30 a month and getting 12mbps down/5mbps up, 75ms latency. Dunno why there is such a bad stigma associated with it. Sure, older DSL technology wasn't the greatest, but this isn't bad at all. It certainly beats wireless internet service.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since we don't have our own off topic thread, I figured it would be a good idea to start one. We all seem to get off on tangents in all the other threads so lets just make this thread one long tangent :)

Mods, I hope this is cool. Sticky perhaps?

Anyways, I don't know what kind of music you guys all listen to but I am a big metal fan (ya think?). I just got my hands on the new Gojira album and it is nothing short of AMAZING. For those don't know, Gojira is an environmentally conscious sludge metal outfit from France, who have yet to put out anything bad. They have a style that nobody else has, and they have the musical chops to back it up. I am very critical of new music and I am floored by this thing. The album gets a solid 9.5/10 from me. Check it out, it's called L'Enfant Sauvage. Here is the vid for the title track off their new record. Awesome song, awesome song and it only gets better from there. Enjoy \m/

My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    On another note, all my friends keep posting about how they have turn by turn GPS with iOS6 and that it's so modern... I don't even understand how stupid some people can be at times. iOS6 is barely playing catch up, and it's losing at that.

My iPhone owning friends know better, because I've been ridiculing them for years about how Android has built in navigation!
    You can order them from the U.K. no lte but we don't get lte here! Lol handtec I believe has them

Oh, well meh. We've got LTE all over the place here.

By the way, a contact I made with AT&T explained a good way to get one even if you're not eligible for an upgrade:

When it comes out, call retention directly: 877-710-9276, say you're thinking of cancelling because you can't upgrade. We can ship it to you (you'll get the best discount that way or possibly free depending on your account history) or you can get it at a corporate store for the regular 2-year price (store manager can override, if you're in the store and they hassle you, you can have them call retention and get authorization). But over the phone is best because we ship overnight for free, we can change the price of the phone, and we can waive the upgrade fee.

I'm calling as soon as they're available. :cool:
    Garage door busted yesterday! Damit now I have to wait till wed for the ONE.

Sent from my One X using xda premium
    That sucks!

I'm still waiting for the UPS guy to come... Supposedly the truck comes around 5pm. Still have an hour and a half wait before I can do anything. I've already downloaded TWRP, got a guide open for rooting, and have HTC dev open in another window to get this thing unlocked. I'm not 100% sure what ROM I'll go with, but whatever it is I can't download it until midnight.

I'll be sure to tell you how awesome it is. :cool::highfive: