[ROM[4.4.2]OmniROM 10/04/2014[UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

kidmanis

Aug 8, 2013
Iasi
Just flashed the latest build with pa gapps. Bluetooth issue is still there. This time no sound at all (not ringing and we can't here each other). I'll make a log as soon as I find some free time.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

moonship

Mar 2, 2014
Kassel
where you can adjust the vibration intensity. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

kidmanis

Aug 8, 2013
Iasi
So here how things are for me:
Present Rom: Stock ROM XXBNB1;
Flashed: OmniRom version 20140410 - posted today (after cleaning dalvik, cache and a factory reset);
Gapps: PA Gapps 20140301;
In car system: i make the call it shows on the phone's screen that is ringing but the ringing sound is not present, not on the phone or the car sound system; The person picks up, but he can't hear me, and the same goes for me (can't hear him).
I attached 2 logs with 2 different phone numbers. None of the two could hear me.
I'll restore my stock Rom as tomorrow is working day and i need the bluetooth.
Hope the 2 logs will help.

I really appreciate all the effort that cooldev makes to solve the bt problems that a few of us keep having with his lovely roms.

All the best to you all.

Attachments

• bt.omnirom.test1.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 14
  • bt.omnirom.test2.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 3

CoolDevelopment

Sep 25, 2013
Cologne
where you can adjust the vibration intensity. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using xda app-developers app

You can change the current density with tHis:
Code:
echo % > /sys/vibrator/pwm_val
Replace % with % of the max vibration you want. I you want it to persist after reboot, you can add an init.d script with this. I am sorry but omnirom does not support customizable vibration density.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: moonship

CoolDevelopment

Sep 25, 2013
Cologne
So here how things are for me:
Present Rom: Stock ROM XXBNB1;
Flashed: OmniRom version 20140410 - posted today (after cleaning dalvik, cache and a factory reset);
Gapps: PA Gapps 20140301;
In car system: i make the call it shows on the phone's screen that is ringing but the ringing sound is not present, not on the phone or the car sound system; The person picks up, but he can't hear me, and the same goes for me (can't hear him).
I attached 2 logs with 2 different phone numbers. None of the two could hear me.
I'll restore my stock Rom as tomorrow is working day and i need the bluetooth.
Hope the 2 logs will help.

I really appreciate all the effort that cooldev makes to solve the bt problems that a few of us keep having with his lovely roms.

All the best to you all.

Ok thanks. I found profiles for
bluetooth while calling, media etc. In the source code. I think I need to change something in it.

michalpycia

Nov 24, 2013
Krakow
i experienced some problems. First built works fantastic, smooth and stable, but when i've updated to second build phone boots but its very buggy, reboots etc. So i came back to first build, but now i wanted to install last omni build. I did full wipe ( with twrp: data, data, system, cache, dalvik cache) and build 3 boots fine but after i input my pin code i have black screen with only battery icon, for all the time, can do nothing. So i decided to install first build again, and then updated it to 3rd build. Success, it boots but again reboots, freezing etc. Any idea what is happenig? CM11 or AOSB works smooth and fine, every build, only omni doesn't. I havent seen that anybody in here experience that problems

Edit:

With mosh kernel it works fine, smooth and nice. But any idea why lenovo super cam doesnt work? And adaway also

Last edited:

Banutu

Oct 18, 2013
What I don't like about this rom is the lack of lockscreen option in settings and lockscreen shortcuts, I might give it another shot if it'll be introduced.

Edit: owww it has, I installed it today cause i'm curious of that active display.

Last edited:

Bilal.Android

Nov 4, 2013
Guys anybody has a patch to turn on the light of back and menu button ??

Sent from my GT-I9105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bilal.Android

Nov 4, 2013
Am I right or not about feeling the battery in CM better ???
Plz guys answer me !!

Sent from my GT-I9105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

moonship

Mar 2, 2014
Kassel
I think so. When the dev has been enough time to do that. We should let him this time. Its a hard work to compile.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I9105(P)

This is the development thread for my unofficial Omni-ROM based on Android KitKat(4.4.2). I am not responisble for any damage on you device.

What is Omni? CLICK ME
    You want to contribute to Omni? CLICK ME
    You want to see the github? CLICK ME
    Device-specific sources:CLICK ME
    Required Patches for Source Code

(For developers only - the patches are already included in the ROM)
    Patch to system/core for RIL to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/5372673.
    Patch to hardware/broadcom/libbt for bluetooth to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891380
    Patch to frameworks/native to support legacy binaries: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891421
    Patch to frameworks/native to workaround hwc issues: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/53162/ and https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891444
    Patch to frameworks/av to fix audio/video issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7945188
    Patch to external/chromium_org to workaround hwc issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7910708

OMNI ROM FEATURES LOOK HERE
    Changelog CLICK ME
    Contributors @pawitp @KINGbabasula @beastaki23 @s2+user @xenon92 and the whole OmniROM team

ROM OS Version: 4.4.2 KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.101
    ROM Firmware Required: OMNI
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Last Updated 2014-02-28

Issues

• HW Composer not used in landscape
    • screenrecord does not work
    • FM Radio does not work (you can use SpiritFM, but I'm not providing support for any problem)
    • Stock browser does not use hardware acceleration (Please use Google Chrome)
    • Does not work on 4.1 stock ROM's bootloader, please upgrade to 4.2 before flashing

Downloads
    GT-I9105P

GT-I9105
    Installation
    1. Please install a custom recovery; I recommend you one from here
    2. Flash the downloaded .zip file
    3. If you are coming from a non-OmniROM, you have to wipe data

FAQ
    Why don't I have root permissions?
    OmniRom is not prerooted. If you want to root your phone with OmniROM, please flash SuperSU 1.94.

ETA?
    No.

Where can I find GApps(Google Apps)?
    Try PA-GApps or Cyanogenmod GApps

Changelog

- initial build​

- native vibration fix​

- usb otg mounting fix
    - bluetooth call sound fix(untested)
    - gps satelites display fix
    - fix video recording​
    New build for i9105p up, i9105 is compiling
    Forgot vibration on soft-buttons. After I changed in /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl lines:

# key 139 MENU WAKE_DROPPED --> # key 139 MENU VIRTUAL
    # key 158 BACK WAKE_DROPPED --> # key 158 BACK VIRTUAL

soft-buttons vibrates just fine :)

All Rom Works great! Thanks!
    I see that you have removed buttons vibs and lights "fix", but still freezeson long click in quick settings :/ .
    Try this.
    I can't tell since I am unable to test for now, but xenon92 adviced to add an authorized user. So try this for owner user. Hoping also not to delay at start, but not sure for any of that.