[Q] Karbonn a10 hard-bricked [SOLVED]

Search This thread

Ryder_[AFX]

Jul 3, 2014
www.4syr.com
Hello,

I'm hoping I get a reply as some posts don't seem to get any...But here I go.

I have a Karbonn smart a10 previously rooted & re-flashed, but a few days ago i flashed it with the wrong options on the sp_flash tool and did not power on nothing.

I now installed the vcom drivers for MTK6577 and now it is detected as "MTK USB Port (COM16). When I flash it with sp_flash tool it says "Progress 100%" then "S_DA_DRAM_NOT_SUPPORT". I have all the correct rom for it, but what is this error? I see on some forums that an MTK can't really be bricked, so i'm hoping for a solution...Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

Ryder

Last edited:

Ryder_[AFX]

Jul 3, 2014
www.4syr.com
Bump...Just need to know if it can be repaired or trashed, it's detected without being disconnected, somehow just need to put the rom back on it but keep getting that DRAM error, what does it mean? I have the good rom for it.

Ryder_[AFX]

Jul 3, 2014
www.4syr.com
Bump...Yay...4 Posts now :laugh: Come on, anyone? I've tried hundreds of solutions, perhaps I'm missing one. Can anyone help me out here?

EDIT: I have some good news...The rom that comes along needed the "_emmc" part added to "_Android_scatter_emmc" and now it came up with 'not enough storage" error. This is some great news! I'll post back if it has been fixed! :D

Last edited:

arshavin69

Jul 27, 2012
Karbonn a10 dead

Fixed it myself so much for the 'help', if only i could 'thank' myself.

Solved.

Hi, there! I have the same problem,after flashing the phone successfully--the phone failed to boot,no charging or anything,but it is being detected by SPFT,maybe you can help me.I am getting the same s_da_dram_error(3004).