[Q] Is CM11 compatible with Xposed and GBox?

Search This thread

oinop

Jan 23, 2013
Hi, everyone.

I'm currently using CM11, and I'm interested in trying Xposed and GBox.

I read conflicting information regarding the prerequisite ROM.
Someone said CM won't work. But I've seen posts with people using them with CM 10.
I also heard the ROM has to be vanilla or close to vanilla, and I also saw posts with people using Samsung stock rom.

I'm confused on which ROM to try Xposed, and I'd appreciate if someone could give me an advice.

Thank you.

kude87

Jan 2, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi, everyone.

I'm currently using CM11, and I'm interested in trying Xposed and GBox.

I read conflicting information regarding the prerequisite ROM.
Someone said CM won't work. But I've seen posts with people using them with CM 10.
I also heard the ROM has to be vanilla or close to vanilla, and I also saw posts with people using Samsung stock rom.

I'm confused on which ROM to try Xposed, and I'd appreciate if someone could give me an advice.

Thank you.

For what it's worth, I've used both of them before on 4.4.2 without issues. Some mods didn't work, but about 80% did. This was on my S3, though. Don't see why it would be such an extreme difference to not work on the Note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

oinop

Jan 23, 2013
For what it's worth, I've used both of them before on 4.4.2 without issues. Some mods didn't work, but about 80% did. This was on my S3, though. Don't see why it would be such an extreme difference to not work on the Note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the reply. I'll try it and see what happens.