[Q] galaxy s5830i download mode

Search This thread

ahmedaboud

Jul 9, 2013
That means ur download mode is working. Do this:
Go in download mode by pressing d keys.
When u get black screen, press vol up twice.
Open odin & connect ur fone to the computer.
It should show you as connected.
Flash d firmware & ur done.

Thank you very much the problem has been resolved I wish you success:good:

:good:

qashqool

Dec 7, 2011
Hi, you make me feel that I'm in the wrong thread.
Is this the S5830 forum? anf the question is about S5830i? :laugh:

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
i have the same problem but i dont get black screen it get me samsung

How do you do to boot into download mode? Which button's combo did you use?

VOLUME DOWN+HOME+POWER it's the roght combo for GT-S5830 model ;)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Reported: moving this thread to the correct section ;)

Last edited:

Shadow888

Nov 28, 2013
How do you do to boot into download mode? Which button's combo did you use?

VOLUME DOWN+HOME+POWER it's the roght combo for GT-S5830 model ;)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Reported: moving this thread to the correct section ;)

i did that but nothing happen it just turn on normally

abdoutt1

Jul 6, 2014
Thanks,,the probleb of boot was resolved..

When u go in download mode, u get black screen rite? Does d background lite comes on with d black screen?

Thanks a lot ,Domnic79,I practiced your method:
(Remove battery
Keep pressing vol up + vol down + power
Insert the battery while pressing the buttons
Keep pressing until u c download mode. )
and the probleb of boot was resolved...

Thanks

thesimo

Feb 15, 2011
no download

hi, all, my problem is a little bit different, i don't get download mode, using vol+ & vol- & power i get a black screen and the back flashlight turn on and off, like when taking a photo and i can't get download mode, i've also tried to press the right button then insert the battery, still no download.

i also try to press volume up after black sceen and flash thinking download mode is working but not displayed but still don't work.

any idea is appreciated.

Thank you.

ferchorama

Jan 2, 2011
Colombia
I have a GT-S5830M and have tried every single method and button combination on this post without any success. I can get to a frozen stock recovery with adb reboot recovery, but I get the following error and cannot move through the menu:

Code:
-- Appling Multi-CSC --
multicsc : src /system/csc/TTT/system/ .

When I try with adb reboot download it just reboots normally

I tried:

Volume Up + Home + Power
Volume Down + Home + Power
Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
Taking out the battery, holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power then inserting the battery

I get black screen for 2 seconds and then boots normally, I've tried pressing Volume Up twice in black screen with no success either

You are my only hope, thanks in advance

ehsanotaku

Dec 16, 2014
I have a GT-S5830M and have tried every single method and button combination on this post without any success. I can get to a frozen stock recovery with adb reboot recovery, but I get the following error and cannot move through the menu:

Code:
-- Appling Multi-CSC --
multicsc : src /system/csc/TTT/system/ .

When I try with adb reboot download it just reboots normally

I tried:

Volume Up + Home + Power
Volume Down + Home + Power
Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
Taking out the battery, holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power then inserting the battery

I get black screen for 2 seconds and then boots normally, I've tried pressing Volume Up twice in black screen with no success either

You are my only hope, thanks in advance

You could not access to your Download mode nor Stock e3 recovery mode from the beginning ? or the incident happened after flashing a custom rom on top of your stock rom ? You do still have access to your OS environment and after installing all of the proper drivers and enabling your debug bridge mode though your device settings you didn't get any response after launching "adb reboot recovery " nor "adb reboot download " through command prompt ? can you see your device after typing "adb devices" inside your command prompt ? did you try to re-establish the adb connection by typing " adb kill-server" and afterwards " adb start-server" ?
We may be able to force your device to get to download mode with 300k tools or usb jig for clean installation process of your OS and formatting your partitions according to my instruction . Please read my instruction here@post#39 , parts that would explain 300k tool and usb jig procedure .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it's volume up+ volume down + power dude
    Yeah black screen with the backlight switched on. Whatever I do, nothing happens.... Only...if I keep volume down pressed, it boots normally.

Hello,

(Posted this earlier, but just saw it was in the category of General S5830.. appologies for that)

Unfortunately I've got the same problem. I can't get my S5830i in download mode.

I know that it's Volume up+down and power button. Screen light up and off... Then up again .....and that's it. Black screen with the backlight turned on.

What happened?
    I tried installing custom rom (RazoDroid) and during install it froze.... Bricked my phone. Was able to go into download mode and used Odin v1.84 to unbrick. After that I installed RazoDroid and tried to patch some system files to get arabic language working (patch found on this forum)... Didn't work...so installed Retribution, but patch also didn't work on that one.
    Decided to install middle eastern rom on the phone (as it's for a friend who's english is bad but arabic is perfect)...tried going to download mode...and nothing..

Solutions
    1) Tried depleting phone completely and holding buttons then installing the battery... No success
    2) Tried removing battery and inserting USB.. then volume up+down then inserting battery... No success
    3) Tried removing battery and inserting USB...then volume up+down+power then inserting battery.... No succes
    4) Tried number 2+3 with non-standard USB...no success
    5) Tried OneClick soft unbrick..... no success
    6) Installing different custom roms.... but understand that this doesn't change boot
    7) Internet/forums are out of solutions..... Posting this post ....success?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Just thinking... Is it possible to update/repair the boot file...in order to get the download mode working again?

Remove battery
    Keep pressing vol up + vol down + power
    Insert the battery while pressing the buttons
    Keep pressing until u c download mode.
    fixed S5830 bricked

Lee,

Question... I thought I needed the phone in download mode in order to reload/reflash a stock rom. Could you tell me how to do this....
    I tried Odin before and it was just waiting to connect to the phone...

What I want to do is get a middle eastern stock rom installed and give it to my friend. I'm not interested to have download mode working.

Many thanks for the support!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

:) after seeing the Noob video, I decided to keep my stupid questions to a minimum.
    What you're suggested...I at least tried 30 times... Not working for me

Thanks though for your post

GUYS after some trial and error I got it back to work...
    apperantly there are 2 download modes..
    1. emergency download : volume up + volume down + power
    2. "standard" download mode: volume down + power

the emergency download mode pops up (white letters on screen) when booting the Phone with: volume up + down + power.
    if you use volume down + power you get the download mode with yellow letters !!!

if you get the yellow download letters:
    1. go to odin (i take it that you have the right version and the rom) install the rom. Check odin to see if it has installed everything = pass
    2. The Phone reboots -> diconnect the usb cable to finish the install (odin is waiting for reboot but ignore that).
    3. Reboot the system in to recovery mode: POWER + HOME button
    4. from the Recovery Menu, select “Wipe data/factory reset” then select “Wipe Cache Partition” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot your system.
    5. wait for about 5 minutes and the Phone starts os. Connect to your google account and you are finished!

I had a completely bricked Phone but now I got an official factory version running on it again!

I hope this is off some help for others with the same problem!

OK SERIOUSLY you don't know how happy I am... It worked!!! :good: