[ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 9 Stable Release for Sensation

Search This thread

Jwtiyar

Nov 27, 2010
Sulaymaniyah
Google Pixel 7
Google Pixel 7 Pro
attachment.php

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION

Stable Version Of Cm released .

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Firmware:
Flash Latest Firmware 3.33

Instructions:
- First time flashing CM9 to your Sensation (Or coming from another ROM)
1. Unlock/root your device and install ClockWorkMod Recovery via ROM Manager
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. Wipe
4. Install the ROM
5. Install the Gapps

Download :
CyanogenMOD 9

Google Apps :
Google Apps.

Changelog :
Changelog Are here

Bugs:
If You get Bugs You can Discuss Here in Forum .

Thanks
Thanks To CyanogenMod For Great Rom :)

Donation
I Don't want Money Just Press Thanks Button If I helped You.

Attachments

• 14_top-logo.png
    14_top-logo.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 86,878
Last edited:

xdviper

Jan 5, 2009
Audio routing bugs are fixed?
This is my number one issue.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using xda app-developers app

SsBloodY

Oct 11, 2009
Hi I love CM9. But my biggest issue is battery drain it's awful I am ready to assist to solve this issue. With ARHD rom I got a lot better bat. life. With Current Widget I noticed very big drains over night -70mA with bumps to -100mA and even to -200mA with only data connection on. I lost 20% for 9 hours of sleep which is to much I forgot to activate logging of applications with current widget but activated it now so I will post the results latter. Please tell me how can collect more data to see what causes the problem.

creonx

Apr 1, 2010
Kiel
hi, can i use faux kernel or another one to get a higher cpu/gpu-speed? it is compatible with systemtuner pro? whats with beats audio? i dont want to change the settings manually, too many faders in soundsettings. beats audio works perfectly for me.

and overall, the language in some menus, how can i get it in german? is it possible?

N10AP

Nov 21, 2011
Nottingham
There seems to be a lot of people complaining about problems without providing a logcat. How may anybody help you? With a crystal ball?

CM9 is very stable for me. I have an Anker battery and phone battery is comparable to Sense.

Set up a tasker profile to save battery if you want even more... Or use juicedefender... Or lower brightness... Or move home nearer to a cell tower... Or lower your CPU speed... You have to experiment.

The sensation is a very powerful device is the right hands. Overclock a Galaxy s2 to 1.8 ghz? Pahahaha

It makes me laugh, that people just expect things to be fixed when the vaguest of descriptions of a bug is given.

Anyway, great job everybody, maybe this thread isn`t exactly necessary, but at least more people will know that CM9 HAS actually been declared STABLE! (As long as you don`t expect god-like powers to be given to you when you install CM9!) :rolleyes:

SsBloodY

Oct 11, 2009
I can tell you for certain that there is a problem with battery drain and am willing to assist in fixing it I know how to save my battery but still I am getting a lot worse results than with ARHD and disabled sense. In the Desire HD forum there was a topic about battery drain and analyzing it http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=937080 the guy mentioned that battery drain when phone is sleepng should be arround -10mA well mine is between 60 and 150 mA which i think is not normal (except if this the normal for sensation). The top processes that are using battery are com.svox.pico and com.android.voicedialer their values are higher that every other.

Reactions: manev.trajce

Author

Sep 7, 2008
Koprivnica
Please help in whatever I Rom Cyanogedmod tried the same on every mistake while searching for a network manually "Error while searching for network".
Automatic search for me is not an option because I live with the Hungarian border.
Also if I tried Miu ROM is based on the CM the same mistake.
Rom, for example, a Sense of the maniac there is no problem as well as ICS rom.
I noticed that my APN or access point for the Internet are not the same in the CM or the ICS.
I love the theme and only the interface of the CM and why so many wish to do so.
To eliminate confusion with a cell phone off and required firmware.
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH.

redbullcat

Dec 11, 2010
Hampshire, England
Guys, seriously.

The bugs with CM9 will likely never be fixed, at least for the Sensation. Attention has now been switched to CM10, which I am using now. It's good. I had no problems with CM9 - and for me, it's the same with CM10.

For whatever reason, the Sensation is a weird phone to develop for. It's been acknowledged several times by notable devs. That's why it took quite a while to get CM for this device at all, and why some of you have issues with CM now. If you have issues, go use Senseless. OK, so maybe it's not as good as pure CM/AOKP. But at least you won't have issues with your phone.

Alternatively, buy a Nexus or don't get any ROMs at all.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

urmothersluvr

Aug 15, 2010
i really don't know how so many people are having so many problems with cm9. i use it as a daily and get great battery (around 14+ hours with 4+ hours of screen on anker battery), gps works great (i flashed agps lockfix) and data doesn't drop at all. like people have said if you have this many problems report it with a logcat. and everyone else just here to complain about the op posting a thread that is useless is completely wrong. i wouldn't have known there was a stable release out if he didn't make a thread. if your gonna complain about cm9 not being near stable and sense is better then cm need to stfu and gtfo

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
i really don't know how so many people are having so many problems with cm9. i use it as a daily and get great battery (around 14+ hours with 4+ hours of screen on anker battery), gps works great (i flashed agps lockfix) and data doesn't drop at all. like people have said if you have this many problems report it with a logcat. and everyone else just here to complain about the op posting a thread that is useless is completely wrong. i wouldn't have known there was a stable release out if he didn't make a thread. if your gonna complain about cm9 not being near stable and sense is better then cm need to stfu and gtfo

Issues are reported with logcats.

No one thinks Sense is better, otherwise we wouldn't want CM9 to get perfected. We report issues with CM9 to help it be better.

Reactions: Denobe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    attachment.php

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION

Stable Version Of Cm released .

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Firmware:
    Flash Latest Firmware 3.33

Instructions:
    - First time flashing CM9 to your Sensation (Or coming from another ROM)
    1. Unlock/root your device and install ClockWorkMod Recovery via ROM Manager
    2. Do a Nandroid backup!
    3. Wipe
    4. Install the ROM
    5. Install the Gapps

Download :
    CyanogenMOD 9

Google Apps :
    Google Apps.

Changelog :
    Changelog Are here

Bugs:
    If You get Bugs You can Discuss Here in Forum .

Thanks
    Thanks To CyanogenMod For Great Rom :)

Donation
    I Don't want Money Just Press Thanks Button If I helped You.
    So can someone provide a logcat?

Sent from my iPhone

hows this?
    P1240373.JPG
    There seems to be a lot of people complaining about problems without providing a logcat. How may anybody help you? With a crystal ball?

CM9 is very stable for me. I have an Anker battery and phone battery is comparable to Sense.

Set up a tasker profile to save battery if you want even more... Or use juicedefender... Or lower brightness... Or move home nearer to a cell tower... Or lower your CPU speed... You have to experiment.

The sensation is a very powerful device is the right hands. Overclock a Galaxy s2 to 1.8 ghz? Pahahaha

It makes me laugh, that people just expect things to be fixed when the vaguest of descriptions of a bug is given.

Anyway, great job everybody, maybe this thread isn`t exactly necessary, but at least more people will know that CM9 HAS actually been declared STABLE! (As long as you don`t expect god-like powers to be given to you when you install CM9!) :rolleyes:
    And now we all calm down again and stop the battling and trolling!
    Feel free to discuss stable and nightly releases but I won't tolerate these harassments!

Thread cleaned.
    I love how NO ONE is asking for a logcat

Sent from my Sensation

No one else needs to ask with you around.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda app-developers app