[Q] Hard SPL reward?

Search This thread

loddogg

Jan 31, 2010

i have x1 and the only the reason i dont buy x2 is the cistom roms, but im really like this phone so im ready to pay for the phone and 20 $ for the hard spl for me is not problem

+20$
i beleve in x2 future

ViktorA

Apr 22, 2008
I breaked my X2 (problem until i write firmware), i have return my device to seller,
so i'm leave this theme

-10$

sorry

P.S. will never buy SE

Last edited:

jo3l

Dec 3, 2008
eu tambem quero participar!!

I think it's not enough, we'll need at least to double this quantity, i expected that more users were interested, but sadly they are not.

also contribute 20 €, but someone has to show results, or at least offer to do it, it is natural that those who work have to be paid, where you can deposit money to the developer?

Lulzim.

Oct 19, 2010
I think it's not enough, we'll need at least to double this quantity, i expected that more users were interested, but sadly they are not.

can i pay from phone ? if yes i will give 20 euro . but tell me totaly amount how much we need . 500 euro ??? and who will make HARD SPL for x2 ? SE stuff ? thank you

robuash

Apr 4, 2010
can i pay from phone ? if yes i will give 20 euro . but tell me totaly amount how much we need . 500 euro ??? and who will make HARD SPL for x2 ? SE stuff ? thank you

This post is only the first step, if we reach a higher amount of cash, we can post the reward in other forums or pages, for trying to attract the developers, and if anyone is interested, the payment system will be discussed once he had showed progress.

This is my idea, if anyone knows a better way, it will be wellcome.

Another issue, is that altough we had Hard SPL, nobody grants us that cooked roms will be released.

Greetings.

Last edited:

navirius

Jul 20, 2009
I'm in, 10$ via paypal, coz I have x2 and I cant do anything to make it more better and reliable...:(:(:(:(

shaker1980

Jun 30, 2010
I am in with 40EUR What is the time required to lift the protection issue was delayed many please reply to us and not to delay

robuash

Apr 4, 2010
No news of developers

I've tried to contact Cotulla and Cmonex, but i haven't received any answer by now, if any of you want to try to contact other developers or publish this post in other forums/webs, it would be great.

Greetings.

robuash

Apr 4, 2010
Finally got an answer!!!

Hi, cmonex answered me, he will retake the development of Hard SPL although not inmediatly, but he need testers, i offered myself for testing, but more testers will be usefull, so who has bollocks for taking the risk of bricking his phone?

Greetings.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Me i offer 400000 $ for hard spl :D
    No news

Hi, i sent C'monex a new PM a couple of days ago, and here is what she replied me:

give me 1 week (until friday to be precise) and I'll try to give you an update then as to whether its possible soon or not.

cmonex

robuash said:
    Hi again, it's a month since i last asked you about the Xperia X2 Hard SPL, so I have to ask you again, because some users have begun to lose their faith and sell their phones, which means they won't maintein their donnation for the Hard SPL. If you tell me it's a matter of time I'll try to make them reconsider this, but if you tell me that Hard SPL for this phone is nearly impossible, i'll let the post die.

So, by the end of next week we'll know if we'll see our phone running fine or if it will keep on being the same rubbish that actually is.

Greetings.
    Hi everyone, this issue has been posted in other forums, if we are enough, we could buy Hard-SPL. If all the users make a donation of 5 or 10€ we could reach an amount pretty enough for some developer. This idea come from other forum, with few users, where an amount of 100€ has been reached by now, if we add to this quantity our aportations we could finally have Hard Spl, so if you are interested, you can answer this post and say the donation you could make.

Greetins to everyone.

Users supporting Hard SPL:

robuash 10 USD
    sebox 10 USD
    amdx2 10 USD
    lo 10 USD
    eugene38 10 USD
    shaker1980 40 USD
    Dark Victor 10 USD
    VitFom 10 USD
    bazsikar 10 USD
    NexXT 10 USD
    xwing_5 10 USD
    jon55 10 USD
    Pol_pv 30 USD
    ig19 10 USD
    sinver44 10 USD
    Genky 10 USD
    Gorson 10 USD
    mrqro 15 USD
    basharca 20 USD
    Ax31 10 USD
    Yesternova 10 USD
    loddogg 20 USD
    dolle82 10 USD
    jo3l 20 USD
    navirius 10 USD
    Legal2k 15 USD
    dj sweety 10 USD
    koitz 10 USD
    RRF9 15 USD
    KSTu 15 USD

Total 400 USD
    What now ? how long we will wait ?

I don't know, i'll ask C'monex again next week, i don't want to put pressure on her, because is the only one developer interested on it, so we need to have patience and keep on waiting and prey for she was able to do it.

Greetings.
    ...it might help if we knew what firm makes X2 (X1 was made by HTC and was farely easy to flash) and then knew what kind of booting sotware (bootloader) and tool they inplemented in X2. then find out what other phones that firm made that also use the same or alike bootloader (if there is such a phone at all). then we would atleast had some grounds to build on. ...

I remember reading a post a long while back (somewhere) on this site where someone said that the X2 was built by Mobinnova. Which I think is true because the company's current site lists the X10 Mini in their portfolio. I remember back in summer 2010 that their site was more English-friendly, but you can use Google Translate, etc.:
    http://www.mobinnova.com/

Here's a company profile, which confirms that they're an OEM.
    http://gdgt.com/mobinnova/