[MOD][APP][XT925] Google 4.2 Camera and Gallery

Search This thread
T

thund3rbay

[MOD][APP][XT925] Stock Google Camera and Gallery 4.2

You must be rooted and have CMW installed ;p
I take no credit ... but i have try too many files (only this files work great with XT925) and don't have the people at the origin sorry...
All work except photosphere ( photosphere work ... if you modify your build.prop... but the XT925 don't have Gyroscope... and photosphere pics is not very good )
Photo - Video - Panorama - Gallery - Filters - Edit ... works without any FC

Installation : Flash the zip ... reboot one time after ... all work great ! Enjoy the new gallery and camera !

Attachments

• gallerycamera-XT925.zip
    9 MB · Views: 844

agentafter

Jun 8, 2012
Lima
Build.prop

I take no credit ... but i have try too many files (only this files work great with XT925) and don't have the people at the origin sorry...
All work except photosphere ( photosphere work ... if you modify your build.prop... but the XT925 don't have Gyroscope... and photosphere pics is not very good )

Installation : Flash the zip ... reboot one time after ... all work great ! Enjoy the new gallery and camera !

What do I have to modify on the build.prop?

T

thund3rbay

What do I have to modify on the build.prop?

Only if you want test photospere... in the build.prop remplace ro.product.model=XT925 for ro.product.model=Galaxy Nexus ... photosphere work but ... because there are no gyroscope on the xt925... the photosphere pictures is very bad !

in one work ... don't lost your time ... just flash and enjoy the new camera and gallery app
you don't need to modify anything if you want just use photo video and panorama ;p

Last edited:

itzik_man

Nov 13, 2010
Saint-Laurent, Quebec
Love the camera, great Gallery version..

Should I uninstall (root unistaller) the Motorola Gallery or leave it with the new Google Gallery ?

T

thund3rbay

You can leave all two gallery and twon camera wothout any problem

Sent from my XT925 using xda premium

Thatoneguy.

Feb 23, 2011
Midwest
I snagged the 4.2 camera from the s3 section before this thread was created, photosphere works but the image effects do not.

Swyped while swerving from my Droid Razr Maxx HD

esok44

Feb 1, 2011
I snagged the 4.2 camera from the s3 section before this thread was created, photosphere works but the image effects do not.

Swyped while swerving from my Droid Razr Maxx HD

I'm using the one, which was meant for the defy, everything works great :D

I dont understand what you mean with "image effects"

I cant choose any while taking pictures,should there be an option to do so?

T

thund3rbay

You must root your phone and put the file on your system/app

jmcdonald58

Apr 28, 2010
Fort Worth,Tx
twitter.com
just picked up an XT926 yesterday

anbody got any pointers on how to get the google gallery instead of this stock moto one?
Different than the XT925?

I have the XT925 and that's what I did I left the motto gallery so now I have 2 galleries and 2 camera apks but at least all my uploads show in Google gallery.Tried renaming motos with bak but didn't workout

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts