Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1": 2014 Edition with WiFi (Manufacturer Refurbished)

Search This thread

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
i was wondering whether is worth to get this tab from here https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-samsung-galaxy-note-2014-edition-with-wifi
or get brand new?

also can i connect it with my samsung s4 and remotely use all data and apps vice versa on both devices?

If I already did not have a 2014 I would be considering this option, remember........

It only has a 90 day warranty but you could purchase a 2 yr warranty with accident protection on the 16gb version for $45.96 at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004M5QPDK/ref=twister_B00EVEFQTQ

Yes, you can share your apps and games from Google play that you have already purchased on your account for free as long as the app is compatible with the new device.

5oo

Sep 12, 2009
If I already did not have a 2014 I would be considering this option, remember........

It only has a 90 day warranty but you could purchase a 2 yr warranty with accident protection on the 16gb version for $45.96 at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004M5QPDK/ref=twister_B00EVEFQTQ

Yes, you can share your apps and games from Google play that you have already purchased on your account for free as long as the app is compatible with the new device.

so how long will tablet like that last? do i really need any protection plan? i am just wondering??
ok thats cool that i could do same things on both and can i send txt`s from tablet?

anthropoidape

Sep 12, 2011
I wonder if these are all those ones with bluetooth connection problems that have been returned.

If so, and assuming bluetooth now works, I'd certainly be happy to buy one. In some ways a long warranty is a burden with these things; it makes you hesitant to root the thing.

I would just use it to death for the first little while. Most hardware faults will be obvious well before 90 days are up.

5oo

Sep 12, 2009
I wonder if these are all those ones with bluetooth connection problems that have been returned.

If so, and assuming bluetooth now works, I'd certainly be happy to buy one. In some ways a long warranty is a burden with these things; it makes you hesitant to root the thing.

I would just use it to death for the first little while. Most hardware faults will be obvious well before 90 days are up.

so if i would buy it and root it it is risk rite?

or spend few more bucks and get this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal...91043239676?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item2c7b107efc

Last edited:

5oo

Sep 12, 2009
You would use it a bit without rooting it, be patient, and root it when you've had it a few weeks and used it hard.

oh ok yes 1st try it on if everything works and then root it thanks

so what do you think get it from ebay????

i saw that is coming new NotePRO and TabPRO is it gonna be better than note 2014?

Last edited:

johnnyPPK

Dec 13, 2010

Don't buy it. Square trade only cover new item.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
i saw that is coming new NotePRO and TabPRO is it gonna be better than note 2014?

No not better, the same but "Bigger".

The NotePRO is just 2 inches bigger than the Note 2014 with all the same specs Including S-Pen and the TabPRO is same as Note series just minus S-Pen and S-Pen features of course.

It's like a tape on repeat explaining the difference between the devices haha

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

5oo

Sep 12, 2009

The NotePRO is just 2 inches bigger than the Note 2014 with all the same specs Including S-Pen and the TabPRO is same as Note series just minus S-Pen and S-Pen features of course.

Hehe ok thanks I think 12.2 is to big for me and tabpro has no s-pen so I will get 10.1 2014 I guess

Reactions: Geordie Affy

5oo

Sep 12, 2009
Square trade offers warranties on manufacture refurbished tablets on ebay.

Oh ok but I would get brand new then? Do you think they will send it brand new and no some used or refurbished?
If I get it from eBay then I can register it and I will get 1 year warranty from samsung ?

Kkretch how do you like your note?

Last edited:

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
Kkretch how do you like your note?

I own a GT-N8013 and a SM-P600......

The 2014's screen is very nice, it's thinner and lighter, like the screen sleep and awake by opening the case, loving WiFi with AC connectivity.

I like it but I don't think I'm enjoying the experience as much because after having a GT-N8013 for a year there is a bit of a learning curve. The location of the buttons throws me off a little but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Don't like the much thinner stylus, it feels like it will break it's so thin.

I guess I do like it but I would not recommend for someone to dump there old version Note 10.1 for the 2014 edition just to get the screen.

5oo

Sep 12, 2009
I own a GT-N8013 and a SM-P600......

The 2014's screen is very nice, it's thinner and lighter, like the screen sleep and awake by opening the case, loving WiFi with AC connectivity.

I like it but I don't think I'm enjoying the experience as much because after having a GT-N8013 for a year there is a bit of a learning curve. The location of the buttons throws me off a little but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Don't like the much thinner stylus, it feels like it will break it's so thin.

I guess I do like it but I would not recommend for someone to dump there old version Note 10.1 for the 2014 edition just to get the screen.

Ok cool thanks I had before Asus tf300 it was OK but when I saw note wit s-pen I really liked it!
Do stuff on note I think it would be easy with s-pen features over regular tablet?
so I am thinking about to buying it but was wondering if price will drop little bit or no since new pro note and tabs coming out soon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hehe ok thanks I think 12.2 is to big for me and tabpro has no s-pen so I will get 10.1 2014 I guess