Everyones favourite store & it's Monday.

Search This thread

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol
You know you love it ;) Showing the XDA Developers love! I tried to get one of the Apple guys to pose for a photo with XDA, they weren't very impressed. :highfive:

Thought I'd put a smile on everyones face as it's that day again, Monday!

P.s I didn't just randomly enter the Apple store, I own a MacBook Pro! ( getting it repaired for the 50th time!)

p.p.s Apple guy behind me didn't mind me posting his picture (I thought I'd ask as half his face was in it)

4-upon06-01-2014at1742compiled_zps630a325f.jpg

Photoon06-01-2014at1747_zps5748abc3.jpg

Photoon06-01-2014at1741_zps37ee9326.jpg

4-upon06-01-2014at1738compiled_zps5a937082.jpg

Bored.....

Last edited:

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Mod - I Regret Nothing!
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
I like that guy's demeanor (sales rep)...insecure, unsure and wondering when his next break is!! :silly:

Good job OP, good job!! Now, play this video whilst in there and post a video of their reaction!!!!:eek:

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol
I like that guy's demeanor (sales rep)...insecure, unsure and wondering when his next break is!! :silly:

Good job OP, good job!! Now, play this video whilst in there and post a video of their reaction!!!!:eek:

I think they knew I was a bit of an Android nut. No laptop for 5 days though. Brand new screen though :)

Sent from the iron man themed phone. (thanks XDA Premium)

i think the representatives didn't wanted to take a pic with you and the xda mark , cuz they knew that almost all xda devs are working on android and not ios and they are a little jealous :laugh:
if i was you , i would wear a t-shirt saying "android user/lover" or something like that and asking an apple guy around to take a shot with me , i would pay to see his reaction :laugh:
anyway all my respects for you doing your action showing the love we all share for xda :cool:

p.s : you were a little shy with that phone showing xda mark :laugh:

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol
Nice glasses

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Are you being sarcastic, haha. Otherwise thanks, they are Ray Ban designer glasses. Love them.

i would felt strange too if i was in an apple place and i'm an android user :laugh:
i would say wtf i'm doing here ? i wanted to go to grocery store and buy some apples :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm an apple and Android user. Also look where I was today!!
a5ubuqap.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Are you being sarcastic, haha. Otherwise thanks, they are Ray Ban designer glasses. Love them.

a5ubuqap.jpg

actually those glasses suit you nice :cool:
give you an allure of a geeky boy but in the same time cool and chillin' :cool:

oooh google :cyclops::cyclops::cyclops:
did you peeked a new device which may come :cyclops::laugh::laugh:

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol
actually those glasses suit you nice :cool:
give you an allure of a geeky boy but in the same time cool and chillin' :cool:

oooh google :cyclops::cyclops::cyclops:
did you peeked a new device which may come :cyclops::laugh::laugh:

No but I messed around with there new £1000 chrome book. It's just a Google store inside a massive PC world store here. Lovely laptop but no way worth £1000 for the touch screen laptop. Also it's the highest resolution laptop screen on the market.

No but I messed around with there new £1000 chrome book. It's just a Google store inside a massive PC world store here. Lovely laptop but no way worth £1000 for the touch screen laptop. Also it's the highest resolution laptop screen on the market.

please tell me you could play a lil with the chromeos :D
how was it ?
did it was similar to any OSes on market already

veeman

Apr 7, 2012
Minnesota

a5ubuqap.jpg

No sarcasm, they look nice. I might get a similar looking pair myself later this year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol