help me rom not booting

Search This thread

SMARTHACKER67

Jul 31, 2013
actually i am using "" Xperia S Boot Manager v0.8, a real dual boot system"" since from more than month.
every thing was perfect . i have android kitkat as native rom and xperia s stock jelly bean as my loop version.
i had backup my rom on TWRP for loop when every thing was perfect. last night i had modified the some system app app replacing them with custom. so system goes in boot loop for loop version. now whenever i restore the system my system starts and restore it correctly.
but here comes the problem after restoring whenever i reboot my system without any modification it again goes in boot loop.
then i wipe data,dalvik,cache and reboot again same problem. i dont want to loose my data help me.
Error-in-Xperia-S-LT26i-jelly-.jpg

whenever i am trying to re install my rom its showing Unable to mount system,data,cache.
help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have already tried every thing but at last i have deleted the loop partation created new and reinstalled every thing .

weird

usualy formatting before installing fixes the mounting issues after rebooting the bootmanager.
    (in the loop recovery by the way)

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app