Decompile and recompile APK.

Search This thread

xneo70

Apr 4, 2012
Hi. I had a Samsung S2, and making themes was easy because of the universal themer zip. You only had to insert in the zip the png's and install the zip and it was done.

Now i was wondering on how to compile and recompile the apk. Is it hard? Couse the universal themer progekt has been left. Can anybody explain me how to do it?

schickel

Mar 30, 2009
Munich
Hi. I had a Samsung S2, and making themes was easy because of the universal themer zip. You only had to insert in the zip the png's and install the zip and it was done.

Now i was wondering on how to compile and recompile the apk. Is it hard? Couse the universal themer progekt has been left. Can anybody explain me how to do it?

Take a small look at the thread from @funky0308. It is for 4.3, but perhaps it could be helpful...

Reactions: funky0308

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Take a small look at the thread from @funky0308. It is for 4.3, but perhaps it could be helpful...