no os installed and i can't flash rom

Search This thread

Naijian

Nov 18, 2013
this isn't first time that i wipe all os system but this time i can't flash any rom (i use twrp). the difference now is that when i can wipe dalvik cache always said: failed; i try with difference rom (after installing the boot image correctly in fastboot mode), i try install rom in adb sideload but nothing.
help me

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
this isn't first time that i wipe all os system but this time i can't flash any rom (i use twrp). the difference now is that when i can wipe dalvik cache always said: failed; i try with difference rom (after installing the boot image correctly in fastboot mode), i try install rom in adb sideload but nothing.
help me

You have the wrong recovery for your hboot, follow this:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2502327

GtrCraft

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2013
Moto G5 Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
i have hboot- 1.25.0002 and use twrp v2.6.3.0 (but i try also v2.5.0.0). this recovery and the rom i used before wipe (mySensedx) works fine but now whit this new os wipe there is a problem that i can't resolve. the only difference that i understand is the failed of dalvik cache.

Try another recovery for JB or reflash the current one. Flashing works btw?

Naijian

Nov 18, 2013
i don't know how but i resolve it, maybe the problem was the boot image of the twrp recovery. nevermind :D:good: