New wm 6.5 (23017 ver 2.0) by AlekSS. Release 15.08

Search This thread

todread

May 23, 2010
excellent rom

i cant express how thankful i am for the rom.... however the bluetooth isn't working to well, whenever someone wants to bluetooth me an sound or picture they can never pick up my phone but when i do i search i am able to pick up their phone and i tried it with several phones ... i am still feeling my way around this stuff....any info is appreciated thanks guys....

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
i cant express how thankful i am for the rom.... however the bluetooth isn't working to well, whenever someone wants to bluetooth me an sound or picture they can never pick up my phone but when i do i search i am able to pick up their phone and i tried it with several phones ... i am still feeling my way around this stuff....any info is appreciated thanks guys....

Make sure accept beam is ticked under settings/connections/beam "may not be excat location" but easy to find.. ;)

todread

May 23, 2010
Bluetooth problem

yeah i did that to but like i said, i can connect to anyone but if someone was trying to connect or bluetooth something to my phone they couldnt find/discover my phone...

todread

May 23, 2010
thanks

thanks bro i got it sorted out apparently i had to go into the bluetooth settings and turn on visibility now here is my next question is there any application that can boost the volume i would have it up to the max and sometimes the person on the other end still sounds low.... thanks !!!!:D

faton83

Apr 9, 2010
wow alekss, u did a very good job, i like this rom, but how can i get back the default icons on this rom????

girljam

Aug 28, 2010
system volume control

hi alexss. trying out your rom and love it so far. the only thing is, i'm having volume control problems. when in a call, the volume doesn't seem to change whether or not i turn it up and down with the jogger. i have the jogger set to scroll because the down on the dpad is not working, but it changes the volume fine for wmplayer. in call, the indicator shows it is changing up and down but no change in actual volume. any suggestions?

mwithers

May 6, 2008
Version 2 looks great. I like the new icons. There is a problem with the in call volume however as noted above. Everything else appears to be working great though.

tertuliano

Nov 17, 2010
Hi friends! I recently flashed this ROM. Its great but because of some bugs I decided to flash back to 3vo. The issue is that every time I get to the white screen it disconnects from PC, so Im stacked here. I tried unsuccessfuly to flash to 6.1 and 6.5 and hard reset many times. Can anyone help me with this?

vovantuong

May 22, 2010
Ha Noi
Hi, @AlekSS and everybody, i have just change ROM evo to your ROM, very great, but i have a problem, my Dash tmobile can not conect wifi, i turn on and a automatically turn off, and in WLAN settings missing item " wifi"
How to config it
thanks very much