[ROM][ENG]FFBOY'S WM6.5 21914+Manila 20161332!Radio5005.1700.05!8/8

Search This thread

Jonous

Jan 12, 2008
Although what program is it that you wish to run that needs more than 47Mb of ram? My device sails along on less than that.

That's true i think the only reason is that we all have something with just the number itself, it amazes us when it is more than 60mb and brag about it, and get grumpy when it's less than 50. It's more of a number issue than usability. I have found skyfire to be the most ram demanding prog of all i use with 20-25mb if i remember correctly. And also those new 3d games that need a great amount of ram to run, but also eat up the battery before you can say bat.. so you can't realy play them :D

wafeeq

May 26, 2008
amman
Hi
Weather autoupdate now works fine, you have to change registery:
HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila/Data.Autodownloadoff to 0
and the same for stocks
Weather autoupdate now works fine, you have to check registery: HKCU/Software/HTC/Manila/stockData.Autodownloadoff to 0

azrat

Apr 28, 2010
Very stupud question - how the set the standar screen for HTC like the first screen shot of FFBOY?

mat317

Jun 21, 2006
great rom once again , even better with 6.5 wm, start menu at top feels so much better than balancing the phone to touch bottom left when using 1 hand.

anyone been able to get music tab coverflow working? isn't it supposed to go to coverflow when in landscape? ive tried a few things suggested in other threads but the only ideas iv gotten where to check landscape is set to 1 in registry. the hd2 has it working and it would really just complete sense for me (going through 3 menus to change album is annoying)

mario_psy

May 3, 2008
rom is great! but one bug for me... how can I make Internet Sharing works??.... try some cabs, doesnt work for me..((

sory for my bad English.

that_dood

Jan 10, 2009
I speak english, and i cant for the life of me navigate the download links to get this rom. Can anyone please help??? am i missing something

wafeeq

May 26, 2008
amman
Album Fix

OK guys
Album now works
Just install the attached file and soft reset
Anyone Got GPS working at all, it's bugging me that Google maps is not working at all.

Attachments

• Sense_1.3-2.5_Final_Album_Fix.CAB.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 61

Sabinathor

Sep 4, 2009
BookArest
Great ROM: pretty fast and with economic RAM usage

FFBOY cograts! VERY, VERY good ROM!
However, I have a problem with the Music tab: Library and Menu buttons aren't functional at all. I tried to use fixing cabs all over xda-devs but nothing seems to made them work. Any ideea?
P.S> I had this problem also with another great ROM of yours: [ROM][ENG]FFBOY'S ROM WM6.5.5_23569_Manila 2012Beta3 With Radio Version 5005.16(16/5)

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
ideas for next rom release

hi ffboy
i see you are bringing us your next rom release sometime next week. i really look forward to it!!!
however some ideas as i have pointed out in my other post, pls try and make this rom as clean as possible. pls remove all other 3rd party apps (swype,facebook,google maps) they are all outdated versions and take up rom. by removing them your rom becomes cleaner works faster and better and gives sometimes improved perfomrance and ram. also we could add all these seperately with the latest version through cab files!!!

chromedome

May 8, 2007
I speak english, and i cant for the life of me navigate the download links to get this rom. Can anyone please help??? am i missing something

Hi Guys
I have same problem, no matter what I do i can't download this ROM :(
Tried different browsers etc.
Is there a mirror anywhere?

CD (UK)

EDIT: Sorry! Forget the above, didn't see the [download] link above the images :rolleyes: - Guys and 'tunnel vision' eh! :D

Last edited:

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
charging bug... :(

anyone else expierince a bug when chargind, when bttery reaches 90% charging red light goes off. dunno if it still contiues charging.

Also i REALLY REALLY like the manilla notification area and volume control. Pls keep these in you future roms ;)