Is this the new ui?

Attachments

• 1385231637760.jpg
    1385231637760.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 717

Zachinater

Jan 12, 2013
monument
its quite strange cause i am an alpha and beta user and it still converts back to old ui
i wonder if there is a special pre-alpha group on the inside that gets to use this

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's New?
    Things have moved around quite a bit in this new version. A title banner has been added to the left side of the action bar where the hot dog menu currently resides, and a search icon has been added to the right. Underneath, we see five icons situated where we're used to seeing the Status, Photo, and Check In buttons (which appear to have moved to the bottom). Now there are icons for the News Feed, friend requests, status updates, notifications, and the menu.
    Facebook1 Facebook2 Facebook3
    Unfortunately, the UI appears to be toggled server-side, where Facebook has control over who gets access. I am unable to see it even after installing the 4.0 APK. Chances are, you might not be able to see it either. But if luck is on your side, feel free to share your results in the comments below

Download - http://d-h.st/lWv

Screen Shots & source - AndroidPolice

5qc7.png
    -if it fail to install disinstall first old app.
    -remember however to deactivete auto update from play store for facebook or facebook will downgrade the app to 3.9 ;)
    Eta for playstore? Thanks

sent from my xperia neo v

No. No no no no. Jesus you kids and their ETAs.

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app
    Does it still rape your battery?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    I get skeptical when a closed source app is distributed by someone other than the developer. This is how phishing attacks happen.