Galaxy Grand (Lite) Neo GT-I9060

Search This thread

RamHa

Sucha big and good functional samsung device and almost non support from devs????? Cant build cm? or stock based -based on 4 example S5 or S4 or ... Note?? Nothing? Why???

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Our(users) luck of interest is not problem.... so it is up to devs.... they do not find him or it interesting enough.... shame and pitty...

grandneo

Jun 19, 2014
Any news for this phone a custom rom or firmware i hate my self why i bought it i should buy a s2 and install lollipop custom rom..

dragonsacred

Nov 13, 2014
i need a ROM for gt i9060, a friend of mine has this sartphone and have issues, the smartphone make clicks by itself, specially in whatsapp, where send messages or photo by itself......

i tried reinstall stock rom trouhg odin, wipe cache and data, and reset factory, but it still have issues

Kurosude

Mar 11, 2023
Hey there, guess i'm reviving this dead asf thread.
So, i've recently gotten my hands on a GT-I9060 that i want to mess around with, and i feel like this might be a good start on making roms for devices.
I'd love to build an A6.1 Resurrection Remix rom + a kernel that allows for Overclocking.
Is there any good tutorials out there? Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: Alexandre4119
Hey there, guess i'm reviving this dead asf thread.
So, i've recently gotten my hands on a GT-I9060 that i want to mess around with, and i feel like this might be a good start on making roms for devices.
I'd love to build an A6.1 Resurrection Remix rom + a kernel that allows for Overclocking.
Is there any good tutorials out there? Thanks in advance!!
yeah sure : https://github.com/shantanu-sarkar/CustomROM (Please PM me for testing the ROM...)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just flash this prerooted Rom and enjoy root benifits

GenNxt PreRooted Grand Neo ROM Click Here
    Bro TWRP recovery is not working properly

1) install zip file through twrp is ok
    2) error when restore backup
    error mount efs
    error mount cache
    error mount system
    error mount data

i already try to go in mount option to system but not working
    after wipe data and system device is not booting .

so please upload perfect working recovery..

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

how can i flash my backup efs.img to device

please help me i try with odin full flash with pit file device is not booting

hanging on samsung logo

I have uploaded fixed TWRP build.
    We r waiting for latest updated recovery by developer (rutvikrvr)

Sent from my GT-I9060 using Tapatalk

i made cm11 .. but fr some reason its giving errors while flashing ,.,.. so im checking that issue
    At Saturday I will try compile an flush own pre-rooted rom. The other possible way is change the premission of /system/bin and put there SU binaries and busybox. And also change /system/app and there put SuperSu or Superuser app. All this thing I need to do in Linux Ubuntu. I think the root is realy close and the all challange lies in modyfie that two folders.
    Attaching Stock Recovery just in case
    Information about ODIN