[ROM][EL13][Stock 2.3.6][Modified: 2011-12-13][No CIQ!!]

Search This thread

crzchn

Nov 29, 2011
Yep, same for me here.

I think it has to do with the wallpaper selector.

For example, if you go to your gallery and try to set a pic as your wallpaper/lockscreen wallpaper, you can only pick a square.

That messes up the aspect ratio

Good to know I wasn't going crazy...

ezeroc

Feb 25, 2008
Yep, same for me here.

I think it has to do with the wallpaper selector.

For example, if you go to your gallery and try to set a pic as your wallpaper/lockscreen wallpaper, you can only pick a square.

That messes up the aspect ratio

Yes this is happening to me also....

stretch2.jpg

Reactions: Biker1

Thank Me Later

Dec 11, 2011
When it comes to LOS both EK02 & EL13 did better than stock modem for me. EL13 is more consistent. I had signal through most of my day of testing it out. The down fall for me was that my data speeds fell off big time. I can't have anything slower than stock out the box. I went back to EK02 modem for now.

tensux

Nov 18, 2011
boston
this post would be awesome if the wall paper issue was fixed, i like not having to wipe the phone, any chance it will be fixed? it looks like gtg465x fixed it in his unNamed rom

nerys71

May 13, 2008
is this the update that sprint is trying to push to my phone right now? been hitting install later to avoid rerooting.

I got mobile odin today. will "IT" install this ota update and inject reroot? anyone know how to do that?

nerys71

May 13, 2008
in about phone the end of baseband version says EG30 pretty sure thats what you mean?

so I think its no I am EG30??

crzchn

Nov 29, 2011
Yup, you got it, you have eg30 and the update is for EK02, which for me was a bit better as far as reception was concerned. You might as well let it happen.

But the EL13 update will be here sooner or later.

Top Liked Posts